💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Same. I can’t get a regular ga ticket. I also can’t get a 3d floor ticket as early entry.. weird! I will try again tomorow I guess

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Is anyone going on October 25th 2019 with GA Early entry? I bought a ticket for that date cuz it's my birthday and originally i wanted my fiance to come but i don't have enough money for two tickets unfortunately. So maybe I can meet up with one of you fine folks! I don't wanna celebrate my birthday alone lmao :duck:

That's my birthday too LOL but I'll watch on February 2 and 3 :saladga:

yASSsss
7 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Is anyone going on October 25th 2019 with GA Early entry? I bought a ticket for that date cuz it's my birthday and originally i wanted my fiance to come but i don't have enough money for two tickets unfortunately. So maybe I can meet up with one of you fine folks! I don't wanna celebrate my birthday alone lmao :duck:

keep an eye on this thread. i'm sure you'll find someone :gaycat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

AJK273

THIS AUSSIE IS GOING ON NOVEMBER 2ND 2019 WHO IS GONNA BE THERE. I WONT CHARGE FOR M&G  :ohwell:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

WirralMonster
11 hours ago, ToriDivine said:

There are tickets for January 19th available on stubhub and on ticketmaster re-sale.

I just listed some on ticket masster re-sale- it says they should be "live" (posted) within a couple of hours. 

I have a spare pair, going to look into ticketmaster resale as never used it before. 

I paniced and got seated for June then ended up being able to get GA for October so sticking with them and would like my $200 back ASAP 😂

whateveradore

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my January 31st ticket,  for about USD $ 113.93.
I bought it in the pre-sale and I'm selling it for the same price

5 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

I have a spare pair, going to look into ticketmaster resale as never used it before. 

I paniced and got seated for June then ended up being able to get GA for October so sticking with them and would like my $200 back ASAP 😂

What tickets do you have for the 19th? I’m trying to get two GA tickets.

Mr Mirko
18 hours ago, warrentw said:

Well I had to bite the bullet and go for early entry for the 17th October...I also Insured my ticket this ticket aswell not leaving anything to chance with gaga

hope that I will get that date too

To all those who bought tickets for multiple shows.... tell me what you do for your job and do you want to adopt a 30 year old woman?:hor:

KANEGAGA

I just got a confirmation email today saying that my 3D tickets have been printed and have been shipped.  Did anyone get theirs yet?  I'm so excited!  I'll be attending the January 19th show!

tylertremallose
On 8/19/2018 at 12:45 AM, KANEGAGA said:

I just got a confirmation email today saying that my 3D tickets have been printed and have been shipped.  Did anyone get theirs yet?  I'm so excited!  I'll be attending the January 19th show!

KimmyShimmy
On 8/8/2018 at 12:54 PM, Notthebling said:

so GA is 196 ans early admission (come to mama like) is 275$ WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?

Just got my early admission GA for November!

• 1 month later...

Anyone that can help me out? How do you buy MG? I don't understand the ticketmaster website at all. 

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived