Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

justanothergay
4 minutes ago, speedbliss said:

That was painful but.... got 12/28 GA early entry and M&G $4,623.88 - Now I just have to pay off the credit card. 

oof congrats though

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randomperson

Guys I don’t know if I should get a ticket or pray she comes to the uk to save money

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

I CAN'T BUY IT IT FORCES ME TO HAVE THE BILLING ADDRESS IN THE US WTF?

SAME

TopazBlue

If you use Gmail, my code showed up the promotions tab

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Wil Arends

I'm only interested in paying the $80 price, and it looks like the only tickets available at that price range right now are handicap seats last row corner balcony soooooo, i guess i'm just gonna wait till ALL the tickets are available for the general public next week lol

joeymonda

Are we thinking the pre sale is sold out? I’ve been refreshing all the dates for 40 minutes Lmfaooooo 

F*ck your perfect illusion

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Randomperson said:

Guys I don’t know if I should get a ticket or pray she comes to the uk to save money

She's signed to Las Vegas, I don't think she's allowed to hold concerts elsewhere. Not sure what her contract allows her considering the heavy Rock in Rio rumors, but with Britney's contract she couldn't perform anywhere and it kinda sucked. 

Not sure what it means for Gaga's promotional campaign but im sure her team has taken that into consideration. Maybe @Admin could help you.

elijahfan
Just now, Poissonche said:

LET'S LOVE EACH OTHER IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES

I was afraid I was the only one, but if non-US residents are having the same problem, hopefully they can fix it for the general sale.....

whore

I’ve been trying for over half an hour and it’s been saying “no tickets were found”

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Randomperson said:

I really want to go so bad and I've been looking at tickets but the whole trip is going to be expensive. So I'm going to wait and hope she comes to the UK instead. :noparty:

PetiteMonstre

EDIT: I already sent out my extra code but good luck everyone! <3 

Glamourpuss

I noticed there were some seats available for late October/ early November

LetsGetHigh

There are many presale events happening leang to August 13 so tickets are limited for today. If you can't find any, then your best luck is general sale.

Poissonche
Just now, elijahfan said:

I was afraid I was the only one, but if non-US residents are having the same problem, hopefully they can fix it for the general sale.....

my time's up, and now I'm mad. Were you trying to buy the 3D collector thingy? Because maybe that's where the problem is. Maybe it would work with a normal ticket? But I mean, if I'm gonna spend like crazy, I wanted this thingy.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived