celeb

Pitt & Jolie fighting over money

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

sipthistea
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

angie is NOT overrated

She is dahling, she is. 

She got a job because of daddy being an acknowledged actor. She's not that good. 

Woolfsmck
8 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah of course they’re super rich, I never said otherwise. But my opinion, and you’re free to disagree, is that all of their expenses shouldn’t fall onto one parent alone.

I agree....

Where does Billy Bob Thornton factor in all this...

Also, her legal action for child support suggests ulterior motive since her financial burden for the children is pretty minimal.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

River

It all depends who is the richest actually..

If he's the richest, she has every right to ask for child support, no matter how wealthy she is..

And the kids are used to a certain value of life so they both needs to provide it to them..

It's the law honeyz

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AshIey
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

I agree....

Where does Billy Bob Thornton factor in all this...

Also, her legal action for child support suggests ulterior motive since her financial burden for the children is pretty minimal.

She and Thornton broke up before she adopted Maddox.

I don’t know how minimal it is. It’s six kids and once you factor in private school, tutors, activities, nannies, etc. it can add up to a lot I imagine.

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

She is dahling, she is. 

She got a job because of daddy being an acknowledged actor. She's not that good. 

of course the witness album of the year stan would think this

anyway she's done more for this world than almost all of hollywood so she deserves every piece of praise she gets for actually using her wealth and power for good

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

She and Thornton broke up before she adopted Maddox.

I don’t know how minimal it is. It’s six kids and once you factor in private school, tutors, activities, nannies, etc. it can add up to a lot I imagine.

Heh, their lifestyle isn't impacted cept the loss of a dad...

I can see how he would be responsible to finance the children's upbringing tho...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

of course the witness album of the year stan would think this

anyway she's done more for this world than almost all of hollywood so she deserves every piece of praise she gets for actually using her wealth and power for good

And of course you would still not understand the sarcasm of that thread after 1 year, without having me telling you about it :vegas:

I guess we'll never agree on anything. :oops:

Wolf Boy
7 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Jesus seriously...

She's worth 160M$ and she needs his money? If he wants to be a bad father let it be, and use your own money and be a better example of a good parent.

What a joke she is... (I've always known he's sort of a jerk, but her, I thought she'd be better than him).

So he should be freed of all parental financial responsibility because she has money? lol ok gurl

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

She is dahling, she is. 

Wow you sound bitter.

phillipaf
2 hours ago, Bat said:

Just dont, divorce is already hard enough for everyone involved. I mean €10.000 child support is just play money to her.

giphy.gif

wheres the gif from

Archived