💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitt & Jolie fighting over money

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/angelina-jolie-claims-brad-pitt-hasnt-paid-child-support-plans-seek-court-order-192104577.html

"Considering they are two of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood, the fact that they are publicly fighting over money just goes to show where things are between them"

Money and fame doesn't bring happiness all the time.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Chickens in Malibu

Jesus seriously...

She's worth 160M$ and she needs his money? If he wants to be a bad father let it be, and use your own money and be a better example of a good parent.

What a joke she is... (I've always known he's sort of a jerk, but her, I thought she'd be better than him).

SissyFromSpace
15 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Jesus seriously...

She's worth 160M$ and she needs his money? If he wants to be a bad father let it be, and use your own money and be a better example of a good parent.

What a joke she is... (I've always known he's sort of a jerk, but her, I thought she'd be better than him).

She is better than him bye sweaty 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

AshIey
50 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Jesus seriously...

They’re talking about child support. It’s his kids too it’s only fair that he helps support them financially.

Woolfsmck
44 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

They’re talking about child support. It’s his kids too it’s only fair that he helps support them financially.

Hmmm.. what about her adopted children she had beforehand?

The ones he is the father of sure. .

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Guillaume Hamon
22 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I think he adopted the kid she adopted before to be with him as well.

That being said it's crazy to fight for money when you know damn well that your kids will be perfectly fine with either parent. If it was a way to make sure they can have all the opportunities possible okay but here...

Woolfsmck
30 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I think he adopted the kid she adopted before to be with him as well.

That being said it's crazy to fight for money when you know damn well that your kids will be perfectly fine with either parent. If it was a way to make sure they can have all the opportunities possible okay but here...

So he adopted her kids too?

Considering the revenue and assets the two have to... Child support is chump change....

It's petty **** really....

AshIey
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

He’s the father of all of them, he adopted the son she had before they got together.

RAMROD

Regardless how rich she is, Brad Pitt is still the father of the children. And everyone of them have the Jolie-Pitt surname, the adopted ones too, which they got after being petitioned by Jolie and approved.

So he have responsibilities since all of them are still under 19 years old

Maddox Chivan Aug 5 2001

Pax Thien Nov 29 2003

Zahara Marley January 8 2005

Shiloh Nouvel May 27 2006

Knox Léon July 12 2008

Vivienne Marcheline July 12 2008

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chickens in Malibu
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

You're talking about 300M$ parents. Seriously? "support them financially" lol... I'm pretty sure neither of them will have trouble supporting them financially. Enough shame for the children in the court of public opinion. The pain from parents separation is enough. They also have to cope with the immaturity of their parents fighting over few thousands of dollars publicly when they're worth millions of dollars?

Just dont, divorce is already hard enough for everyone involved. I mean €10.000 child support is just play money to her.

giphy.gif

AshIey
14 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

You're talking about 300M$ parents. Seriously? "support them financially" lol... I'm pretty sure neither of them will have trouble supporting them financially. Enough shame for the children in the court of public opinion. The pain from parents separation is enough. They also have to cope with the immaturity of their parents fighting over few thousands of dollars publicly when they're worth millions of dollars?

Yeah of course they’re super rich, I never said otherwise. But my opinion, and you’re free to disagree, is that all of their expenses shouldn’t fall onto one parent alone.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Both overrated and greedy af. 

angie is NOT overrated

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gohan

As lana backwards queen once said, GREEEDYYYYYY, WHOOOA

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived