Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

500$

ARTPOP zone didn't even cost that. It was something like 1,500 dollars. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
9 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

500$

find one major vegas act that's charging $500 for m&g and then we can talk :chica: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Michelle

Wait this doesn’t even include a concert ticket? What in the actual the ****🤦🏻‍♂️

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

sipthistea

Lol I love you Gaga but you're nuts if you think I'd pay a dollar to meet you (Not even meet you, to take a picture and that's it lol). I'd pay expensive to see the show and that's it.

If we ever meet for free in this life, then that would be great. But paying this much is just a scam. 

Starbucks
13 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

500$

13NlMPbCIXQGbLaThiu-OBXkZwP35KJre4IXPBeb

She's not the one who set that prices so if y'all want to complain please contact MGM Park Theater thanks xoxo

Your everyday cups of kindness

Tom Nook

I expected it to be pricey :emma: ok but for that price she betta spill more tea about Frankenstein’ed just d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ saying 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley
Just now, sipthistea said:

Lol I love you Gaga but you're nuts if you think I'd pay a dollar to meet you (Not even meet you, to take a picture and that's it lol). I'd pay expensive to see the show and that's it.

If we ever meet for free in this life, then that would be great. But paying this much is just a scam. 

it's more than just a photo lol :chica: 

it's not a scam if you get what you paid for, it's just too expensive for you and they've always been expensive so i don't get why we're all suddenly dragging her :chica: 

Michelle
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't understand why the ticket isn't included... like wtf? :wtf:

I know right? 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

xoxo Craig
Just now, ryanripley said:

it's more than just a photo lol :chica: 

it's not a scam if you get what you paid for, it's just too expensive for you and they've always been expensive so i don't get why we're all suddenly dragging her :chica: 

I think the only ones who can pay out that much will be other celebrities like Katy Perry and well payed sports stars... 

I think if people pay for M&G then tickets should be included. To not include them just seems like a money making scheme...

End Racism Now

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't understand why the ticket isn't included... like wtf? :wtf:

Just now, Michelle said:

I know right? 

the image in the OP says it's an add-on so i assume when you buy your ticket, you'll have the chance to choose if you want the M&G package for an extra $2k :chica: 

but they're very limited :chica: 

Economy

If true... Sorry I'm not a hard core fan enough for that. There's too much I can do with $2000 that I'd rather do as cool as it would be to meet Gaga in person it's just not worth it

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think the only ones who can pay out that much will be other celebrities like Katy Perry and well payed sports stars... 

I think if people pay for M&G then tickets should be included. To not include them just seems like a money making scheme...

isn't the entire pop industry just a money making scheme? :chica: 

Bloodyjack

What the actual ****. It don't matter if she's the queen. All your getting is a picture

Archived