💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Arkansas Teen Allegedly Tried To Steal A Plane To Go See Beyonce In Concert

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

z4ohdwvmk4vuf5wg7pvc.jpg

The 18-year-old was arrested at the Texarkana Regional Airport in Arkansas on July 4 after he apparently told investigators that he had planned to fly a stolen plane to a rap music concert in another state.

According to the Texarkana Gazette, when the police asked Scott about his lack of training as a pilot, he shrugged it off.

Scott told police that he didn’t think there’d be much to it other than pushing a few buttons and pulling some levers.

The whole amazing incident began at 2:30 a.m., when airport security contacted police about a man who had jumped a fence and attempted to board an American Eagle twin-engine jet. By the time officers arrived at the scene, Scott was already on the small commercial plane, doors closed.

On Monday, Scott was officially charged with commercial burglary and attempted theft of property with a value greater than $25,000, both felonies. If convicted he faces anywhere between three to 10 years in prison, and a fine of up to $10,000.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/how-much-do-you-love-your-faves-you-still-cant-beat-th-1828088632

http://theshaderoom.com/arkansas-teen-allegedly-tried-to-steal-a-plane-to-go-see-beyonce-in-concert/

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Scott told police that he didn’t think there’d be much to it other than pushing a few buttons and pulling some levers.

Me signing up for a job i'm no where near qualified for. 

Phaye Monster

This’ll be me going to see Gags in Vegas in 2019

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

The Louvre

:air:

I'd have done the same if I had the money to pay for the concert in the first place :rip: 

Bey better visit the poor stan in prison tho.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Kimmo

Why not just pay the flight ticket? I mean he paid for the concert ticket right? Or was he planning to land on beys and jays runway? 

6Z8.gif

Hottie Detector

AnnTakamaki
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Nnnnn he thought it's easy like Plane simulator game ? :rip:

Lighter
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Why not just pay the flight ticket? I mean he paid for the concert ticket right? Or was he planning to land on beys and jays runway? 

6Z8.gif

Same wtf

Jewels n Drugs

FREE HIM

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived