Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey - Controversial ‘Beautiful People’ Demo Snippet Leaks

Perfume

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, Jed said:

The fact she sat on such a good song for four years further proves how much of a talent she is

That is crazy it’s 4 years old (basically!) it sound so fresh and not outdated!  I Lana so much !! :sara:

These lyrics are deep, dark and beautiful. Lana is in a league of her own and Lust For Life really deserves a Grammy!

ItsTommyBitch

Oh wow...

I knew hearing this song that it must have originally been much darker and sarcastic... Lana can be on the nose but "beautiful people, beautiful problems, god knows we got em" sounds so blase out of context.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Quartz

I'm so glad we got the Stevie Nicks one. I cried to the album version because it really hit home for me. Thr struggles that we face as people was so beautifully painted; and, it was hopeful. I think the final version is a major upgrade from this theme. This is so Ultraviolence. And it would't stand out, let alone carry a message worth singing about.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Andreu

I don't see why it's controversial

It would be able to be if she published it but something leaked that was not intended to be release without making any changes? I can't see it being controversial

Perfume
21 minutes ago, Bok said:

I'm sad that no one even brought up SimplyNailogical....

what?

an angel held me like a child

Archived