bloody g

Idc what the sjws say, I take the apology :queenga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic
25 minutes ago, SKANK said:

David Lachapelle said he removed Amanda Lepore because she stole focus. Amanda Lepore said she was fine with being removed. Travis Scott confirms David Lachapelle's explanation, and sends a message of unanimous support to the entire LGBT community. But nope, this is still an act of transphobia.

Willingness to reject reason if reason conflates with your decided world view is a quality members of this site share with Trump supporters. :)

I agree entirely. I think Amanda does affect the composition of the photo, it's just a coincidence that the person they removed from the picture is trans.

RadioIsOurs

If you thought Amanda'd upstage everyone why did you even take the photo with her like that in the 1st place? :triggered:

Borislshere

Like is the woman stuffed in the fish tank with her tittties out not upstaging or distracting?? Or the woman laying on the chair completely naked slapping her ass not upstaging anyone??  a tiny pic of Amanda really upstaged all of the craziness going on in the photo?? Lmao. I can’t believe people actually buy this.

TheAlpha
53 minutes ago, SKANK said:

David Lachapelle said he removed Amanda Lepore because she stole focus. Amanda Lepore said she was fine with being removed. Travis Scott confirms David Lachapelle's explanation, and sends a message of unanimous support to the entire LGBT community. But nope, this is still an act of transphobia.

Willingness to reject reason if reason conflates with your decided world view is a quality members of this site share with Trump supporters. :)

1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

So people thought he removed her because he found out she was a trans women right? As if he wouldn't have already known that :air: It just seems like another case of people being so easily offended

Like you mentioned, Amanda seems to be ok with it, so it's all good. But my dissapoinment is due to a video of him trashing his queer fans in one of his concerts. Which I had no idea there was until today. It is why people find his whole love and respect for the LGBT community hypocritical.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

ltlmnstr
11 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

If you thought Amanda'd upstage everyone why did you even take the photo with her like that in the 1st place? :triggered:

People keep saying Amanda was blocking the Astroworld sign, the title of the album, but like photoshop is a thing. Just move the title...I don't see how she "upstaged" everyone when there's a naked woman front and center.

SKANK

24 minutes ago, Chic said:

I agree entirely. I think Amanda does affect the composition of the photo, it's just a coincidence that the person they removed from the picture is trans.

I'm glad you agree.

Ironically, it's the people arguing against trans-erasure who are responding negatively to your post, and ignoring Amanda Lepore's feelings on the matter.

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

This is all missing from the thread titled "Travis scott addresses Amanda Lepore's absence" which is definitely impacting how people are reacting. Reading that title, then reading his response it does look like a bunch of pandering PR saving. I don't doubt this is true at all, but you could certainly help the situation by posting receipts and or getting the OP to put it there.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Chic
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I'm glad you agree.

Ironically, it's the people arguing against trans-erasure who are responding negatively to your post, and ignoring Amanda Lepore's feelings on the matter.

How transphobic!

blaire-white-transgender-trump-supporter

SKANK
On 8/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, ItsTommyBitch said:

This is all missing from the thread titled "Travis scott addresses Amanda Lepore's absence" which is definitely impacting how people are reacting. Reading that title, then reading his response it does look like a bunch of pandering PR saving. I don't doubt this is true at all, but you could certainly help the situation by posting receipts and or getting the OP to put it there.

All the information I mentioned was posted in the previous thread created about this subject. I posted the "receipts" in that thread.

You could certainly help the situation by understanding a story before commenting on it. If I could do it, so can you. :)

Edit: Hey, @ItsTommyBitch I was made aware that this post was considered "disrespectful."  I had hoped the inclusion of a smiling emjoi would be enough to convey that I was being obliging rather than hostile, as I assumed you were being when you offered me a tip on how I could also be helpful.

But, in case you, like some other member of this site, misunderstood the intention of my post I wanted to apologize. Sorry if you misunderstood. I always enjoy your posts, and our interactions, so I hope you don't feel disrespected. :)

elijahfan
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Or, maybe we just call bullshit when it stinks too much :ohwell:

Those explanations make absolutely no sense. If LaChapelle is responsible for the artistic decision to remove Amanda, why did he post the wrong picture in the first place? Did his finger slip?

Stealing focus, my ass. But I’m glad the controversy does steal the focus now.

Guest Adarsh
3 hours ago, Scathach said:

It's probably an hypocritical statement but a rapper saying he supports the lgbtq community is something important, I think.

How can a blatant lie be important? :oprah:

Archived