Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Gaga singing 'The Shallow' on the set of ASIB

Rifek

Featured Posts

Reality

Oh my god, I remember seeing this and everyone was like "We can't even tell what she's saying" :giveup: and now we know it's The Shallow

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Chickens in Malibu

It sounds really different from the trailer version lol... This one sounds sort of bad in my opinion...

I think maybe it's a scene where she was writing the melody of the song in the movie? It sounds like she's trying to come up with the melody.

Reality
6 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

It sounds really different from the trailer version lol... This one sounds sort of bad in my opinion...

I think maybe it's a scene where she was writing the melody of the song in the movie? It sounds like she's trying to come up with the melody.

Yeah, we don't know the context of this scene, plus the quality is really low. I'm sure it'll sound beautiful once we see it on screen :)

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

S0436

Well we know from the trailer that they perform the song with a band in the movie, but maybe not as big as the version on the OST

Weasel
22 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Someone who went to the filming of the scene from the trailer said that Gaga didn't sound the way she does in the trailer, she sang it with a more blues/country vibe live. The song in the trailer is probably the studio recorded version for the soundtrack. 

DitaDolla

Omg listen carefully, she sings that part that in the trailer but in like a slower-ballad way! Tell me if u hear it also

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

S0436

The version in the trailer is studio recorded from the soundtrack as it includes echo after “Shallow now”.  In the movie it is performed live.

Infinity Wave
15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Someone who went to the filming of the scene from the trailer said that Gaga didn't sound the way she does in the trailer, she sang it with a more blues/country vibe live. The song in the trailer is probably the studio recorded version for the soundtrack. 

Imo the version in the trailer is the "final" version that Bradley's character will maybe help her produce or whatever. I mean, this scene is probably just her singing him this tune she came up with and then they'll produce it and she'll sing it like a true popstar

I dunno if this makes sense :laughga:

Colourful

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Imo the version in the trailer is the "final" version that Bradley's character will maybe help her produce or whatever. I mean, this scene is probably just her singing him this tune she came up with and then they'll produce it and she'll sing it like a true popstar

I dunno if this makes sense :laughga:

Possible, but the one in the trailer does not match the scene of Gaga performing it for the crowd as per someone who was there during the shooting. 

S0436

The versions in the film can vary quite a lot from what is on the OST.  Someone who saw the pre-screening said Heal Me for example was only sung for 20-30 seconds in the movie.

Breakdown

I can't almost hear anything :cryga: but she slays anyways! :firega:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

ryanripley
32 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Possible, but the one in the trailer does not match the scene of Gaga performing it for the crowd as per someone who was there during the shooting. 

but what about those who have seen the finished product?

kinda useless to take info from those who were there during filming when there's ppl who have seen the moobie :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived