šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Create a Superbowl lineup for this year

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

So the ridiculous and personally offensiveĀ idea of theĀ Chain Smokers receiving the honor of playing #SELFIE and Closer for 12 minutes on one of music's biggest stages got me thinking about who should actually play the next Superbowl.

Based on who you think might potentially playĀ this year, plan a lineup including a headliner and a couple featured artists who pop up.Ā 

It can be whatever fantasy lineup you want. No hating on other people's ideas for being "unrealistic." But let's let Gaga sit this one out since she just scorched the earth playing the SB 2 years ago and it still hasn't fully recovered.

My ideas:

RIHANNA and DRAKE co-headlining. (But with Rihanna's name first because :flutter:Ā )Ā Sure, their friendship is on and off the rocks, but they both are at the absolute top of their games and the public image, and they make fantastic music together.Ā 

Taylor Swift with appearances by The Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, and Willie Nelson whereupon they unleash a flood of liberal soy hormones onto the crowd and convert all the good ol bois in the audience and watching into book readin latte drinkin Bernie supporters

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

JazzGa
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga singing her other hits.. lol..

CreativeĀ :applause:Ā 

I wouldn't not be here for it tho

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

The Louvre

P!nk should get it. She has so many hits and is an amazing performer.

I don't really know about the setlist, but it should at least include Just Give Me A Reason, Get The Party Started, So What and Raise Your Glass. Maybe also What About Us, Try or Just Like A Pill? Amazing career to choose from.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Taylor Swift with appearances by The Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, and Willie Nelson whereupon they unleash a flood of liberal soy hormones onto the crowd and convert all the good ol bois in the audience and watching into book readin latte drinkin Bernie supporters

Taylor and the Dixie Chicks doing "Not ready to make nice" not just at the superbowl but anywhere would make my life tbh.Ā 

Musery

TropicOfCANCER

Rihanna :

Ā 

only girl

work

Disturbia

needed me/pour it up

whats my nameĀ 

Diamonds

stay

umbrella

{new song}

we found loveĀ 

Three acts stand out:Ā 

Maroon 5Ā - This Love,Ā She Will Be Loved, Makes Me Wonder, Payphone/Sugar, Girls Like You,Ā Moves Like Jagger

RihannaĀ - Umbrella, We Found Love, Diamonds, Work, SOS/Pon de Replay/Don't Stop the Music

P!nkĀ - Just Like a Pill, Get the Party Started, Raise Your Glass, Just Give Me a Reason, Lady Marmalade, So What

Ā 

Hi Its Nicole

Ethier Taylor or P!nk should get it next year.

Taylor:

Ready For It (Intro)

I Knew You Were TroubleĀ 

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together/Bad Blood (With Kendrick Lamar)

Humble (Kendrick Only)Ā 

Tim McGraw (Suprise for the fans)

Delicate (Contains Elements Of Wildest Dreams) (Piano)

Love Story (Contains Elements Of You Belong With Me)Ā 

Look What You Made Me Do

Shake It Off

Ā 

P!nk:

Beautiful Trauma (Performed by being held on by wires that are connected to a helicopter, the helicopter flies to the stadium)

Get The Party Started/Raise Your GlassĀ 

Lady Marmalade (With Christina and Lil Kim)

Try

Just Give Me a Reason (Contains Elements Of Blow Me One Last Kiss)

Perfect

What About Us

So What

Hello Gaga

Archived