💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna to release new album later this year

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Ricardo

I learned not to be excited for a Madonna album since 2008, let the music speak for itself :awkney:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga announced her album first though....so...

Erm......okay???

frivasto
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:excusemeno: Actually, she has not announced a thing. :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, frivasto said:

:excusemeno: Actually, she has not announced a thing. :messga:

Well not, her, but the people working with her announce that new music will come out this year, but I guess an album won't drop.

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

Good to hear, just hope she doesnt releases same time as LG6 :triggered: i'm tired of her fans

I'm pretty sure her fans are also tired with Lady Gaga fans (LM is also an horrible fanbase)

PlastiscGuy

Meanwhile Gaga is nowhere to be seen :awkney: can she at least go to Starbucks? Please?

PG.

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I suddenly hope Gaga isn’t releasing this year. The comparisons will be unbearable  :saladga:

Not wanting new Gaga music just because others are releasing ? If you hope stans wars to end before Gaga is releasing, she can retire tbh :oops:

Honestly guys you really need to ignore what those stans are saying, that's so 2011 / 2013

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure her fans are also tired with Lady Gaga fans (LM is also an horrible fanbase)

Madge stans are generally so much worse. You can’t even enter a chat group with Madge stans if you’re a gaga stan

Bellatrix
36 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not that that would matter but Gaga hasn't announced anything about an album this year. Madonna however said a long time ago that she was going to release an album this year.

Smother Em Eh

So excited can’t wait to see what sound she goes for after RH

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Breakdown

I'm so excited! I have recently been obsessed with some of her albums (ROL, COADF, BS, Erotica). Her recent work doesn't really call my attention, so I hope she delivers with Mirwais this time! :excited2:

If Gaga, Mariah and Madonna end up releasing new material this same year...  :pray:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Scathach

People here still think LG6 will be released in 2018 ? :ladyhaha:

Anyway Madonna stopped being a threat since a long time ago, remember when Empire soundtrack blocked her from getting #1 ?

Archived