Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

YOUR Gagachella setlist + opening

roy

Featured Posts

Hi, Gaga returning to headline Coachella for the second time has been on my mind for a few days, what would your setlist, stage, opening, etc., be? You don't have to be so extra and detailed as me but have at least one must have :))

MUST HAVE:

- How Gaga opens

- Setlist

- Stage set (is it similar to 2017 Gagachella or would it be different?

- Also include your must have song on the setlist

(This sounds like a school project, sorry for war flashbacks uwu)

Would you bring back a fashion article, instrument, character? Like Yuyi, Jo Calderone, Mother Monster, G.O.A.T. etc.

Mine:

Time limit: 3 hours

So the stage would be set like Gagachella 2017 but without the being able to walk to the sides. The stage would also have a walkthrough from the middle of the stage out to about a quarter of the festival's audience room (15 metres / 50 feet). The end of the walkthrough would be circular for her to perform Dancin' in Circles or something else. 

Intro to Gagachella 2 would be Gaga screaming in Bloody Mary and Scheibe. lmao

The opening would have G.O.A.T. come on screen really glitchy and say FIND THE B*TCH and at the bottom it would say, she's next to you, and everyone one would start raging and Gaga would just blend in with the crowd. And from the back of the festival, she'd walk up to the walkthrough with stairs, walk up and scream, then do SWINE. Yeah.

Must have song on the list? Marry the Night or Summerboy, daaaamn bitch. I'd include Joe Calderone and EMMA.

My Setlist:

ACT I:

SWINE, Bloody Mary, LG6 song, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Just Dance, Boys Boys Boys

ACT II:

Aura, Hair (not acoustic), Americano, Telephone, The Fame, ASIB song (The Shallow..?)

ACT III:

So Happy I Could Die, John Wayne, Summerboy, Gypsy, Donatella + Fashion!

ACT IV:

Bad Romance, ARTPOP, Brown Eyes, Dance in the Dark, DWUW (solo), Dope, Dancin' in Circles

ACT V:

Government Hooker, G.U.Y., Heavy Metal Lover, Judas, Monster, Grigio Girls

ACT VI: 

MANiCURE, Paparazzi, Starstruck, Stuck on ****in' You, Vanity, Eh Eh, There's Nothing Else I Can Say

ACT VII:

Your Song, Come To Mama, Edge of Glory, Angel Down, Million Reasons, Marry the Night (acoustic), Marry the Night

Encore:

Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights

End: 

Stache (Princess High)

lmao comment yours :))

rah rah rah rah

monster4life231

That’s a lot of songs. :huntyga:

But I love the idea of her being in the crowd with the fans!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived