๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga do a ticket bundle for LG6?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I feel like it'd be a good idea for Gaga to do a ticket bundle with the Vegas for LG6. It'd boost sales for LG6 and since the Vegas crowd is largely GP, it could help her new album be heard by those who mauve originally only been here for the hits.

My Enigma Heart

That's a clever idea. However, I can already sense the trolls that would drag her for this.ย :toofunny:

Born To Slay
10 minutes ago, Haus of Joanne said:

That's a clever idea. However, I can already sense the trolls that would drag her for this.ย :toofunny:

Who cares lol?

RAMROD

I am sure that will be helpful for some people, so why not?

Not everyone afford buy CD and then have to buy a ticket for her show too. If it is a part of bundle where the price will be lower than buying both of those separately, then some people may afford it. Strike 2 birds with 1 stone, as they said. Otherwise, if it's higher in price then she don't even have to bother since no costumers will gain anything from that kind of business.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Shipper

Other artists have done this.ย  I don't see why Gaga can't.ย ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

My Enigma Heart

Edit : Looks like I had a mini-breakdown there lol. I deleted the previous statement because it came off quite mean and hurtful when I re-read it. I figured that I didn't want any negative vibes with other members here.ย :happy:

Bradley

I think it would depend on how well the first and second singles perform commercially. If they are huge, then perhaps she doesn't need to do that.

Also she's not touring, it's a Las Vegas residency I'm just not sure if people from outside Vegas would benefit from the tour bundle considering they have to travel all the way to Vegas to benefit from the strategy.

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

I think it would depend on how well the first and second singles perform commercially. If they are huge, then perhaps she doesn't need to do that.

Also she's not touring, it's a Las Vegas residency I'm just not sure if people from outside Vegas would benefit from the tour bundle considering they have to travel all the way to Vegas to benefit from the strategy.

Well a lot of people going to the show will be just Vegas tourists. They'll buy tickets as something to do in vacation.ย 

Archived