3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

wwhat you talking about? what did I miss again

where to start...

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Mirages

I don't think it is, but I hope it is:vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

geopang

I don’t believe it’s happening Friday. If the presale were to happen tomorrow, it would have been announced at least a few days ago. 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, geopang said:

I don’t believe it’s happening Friday. If the presale were to happen tomorrow, it would have been announced at least a few days ago. 

there was absolutely no announcement for OTR II tho. the tour just went on sale.

Reality

I'm skeptical about it... 

Honestly, out of all the LG6 "evidence" that we've gotten, this one seems to be the most concrete, but her and her team have been very quiet this week. I'm sure they would have announced something beforehand, no?

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

voidfigure

It won't happen. Yesterday we saw that pic of a random guy asking Ticketmaster about the presale and they confirmed that it was "way too soon" for it. I think a day later would still be too soon.

ModernEcstasy

There is no way on this earth that this is happening. 

This would be the biggest flop event (Ticket sales wise) if she announces tickets less than a day before they release :spin:

Stop setting yourselves up for a meltdown. It’s not good for your heart!

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

This would be the biggest flop event (Ticket sales wise) if she announces tickets less than a day before they release :spin:

why tho? The show is in December? If she do it by surprise it'll even get more popular lol. 

Weasel
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

But they'd literally have a year to sell before that rumoured date would take place :sweat:

ModernEcstasy
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

why tho? The show is in December? If she do it by surprise it'll even get more popular lol. 

By fans standards, yes. 

But the GP would not be aware at all. 

The only way that I could fathom her doing this, is to give Monsters a chance to get the tickets first. 

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

But they'd literally have a year to sell before that rumoured date would take place :sweat:

Yes, but isn’t it a thing nowadays to try and sell tickets as quickly as possible? 

Taking a year to sell them would look bad on her. (Not saying that it would take that long, but faster selling tickets= the illusion of higher demand and a great show)

Archived