💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Successful music acts who don't use talent to start their solo career?

mzncb

Featured Posts

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Kim Kardashian made a sex tape to become famous and release the all time iconic bop "Jam (Turn It Up)"

Babel
3 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Some singer used controversial clothes and quotes😛

#ComeForMe

No one is gonna “come for you” for this weak attempt at dragging Gaga. 

She wrote, co-produced her first two smash hits, and live performed them to death, and both organically became extreme popular worldwide, and launched her career. Take a seat. 

The Z
47 minutes ago, Vegas said:

No one is gonna “come for you” for this weak attempt at dragging Gaga. 

She wrote, co-produced her first two smash hits, and live performed them to death, and both organically became extreme popular worldwide, and launched her career. Take a seat. 

I'm not dragging her, stay pressed, but let's not pretend she became famous because of her talent. The Fame singles did not really showcase her ability to write, neither her vocals. She started that with The Fame Monster and most of all with Born This Way. 

StrawberryBlond

I had no idea Justin said such a thing. This was back when it wasn't common for guys to talk about going down on women, so that was really risque. It wasn't until now that I truly appreciated how much Britney kicked off his solo career, as Cry Me A River wasn't even his lead single, it was Like I Love You, which wasn't a major hit (was bigger worldwide, though), but then he gets Britney drama for the second single and he becomes a huge sensation.

As for other music acts, although "successful" might be pushing it at times...

Jennifer Lopez started out as a back-up dancer and actress before turning to music. And she certainly isn't famed for her acting chops.

And does Danielle Bregoli (the Cash Me Outside girl) count? She may not have put out her album yet but she is signed, she's got millions of YouTube subscribers, she put out music videos that have got a surprisingly large amount of views and likes and she got nominated for an MTV award. Not bad for a girl who got into the public eye just for being an annoying brat.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:13 PM, Satans Ex Wife said:

Oh also, if you are in a relationship with someone and not a virginal religious wingnut, OBVIOUSLY you will have oral sex with them at some point :laughga: Like it isn't even remarkable. "WOW 2 people dated and they did le seeexxxe??? Mind = blown!"

Remember though that Britney was only 20/21 at the time. Barely old enough to drink and she'd not long passed the age of consent. Add to that her beginnings on the Mickey Mouse Club and her admission that she was a virgin at the time and she was considered very sweet and innocent by many. And back then, most believed her admission. So, it seemed like she'd been corrupted somehow and it was a bigger deal for Justin to admit that, than say, 2 singers in their late 20's who had never pretended to be virgins and didn't become famous through Disney.

Sebastiaan De Graaf
On 7/26/2018 at 11:15 PM, kevinsteve said:

I'm not dragging her, stay pressed, but let's not pretend she became famous because of her talent. The Fame singles did not really showcase her ability to write, neither her vocals. She started that with The Fame Monster and most of all with Born This Way. 

It's more that the gp started to freak out about her and Gaga was just doing her thing

Bradley
On 7/27/2018 at 5:15 AM, kevinsteve said:

No one can perform like Gaga did in The Fame.

Archived