anyone planning to go? text me? i want to

just checked flights :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
2 hours ago, Jester said:

Time for CrazyGa's return to the red carpet

I wish, but she is probably trying to bolster her image as a ~~*~* serious acTOR ~*~*~* and is more likely to bring the demure than the crazy. 

Pouring one out for my lost homie CrazyGa. :(

giphy.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I wish, but she is probably trying to bolster her image as a ~~*~* serious acTOR ~*~*~* and is more likely to bring the demure than the crazy. 

Pouring one out for my lost homie CrazyGa. :(

giphy.gif

lost homie? she was just at the jwt

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lost homie? she was just at the jwt

I wouldn't consider any of her JWT oufits crazy at all, just glamorous stagewear. That Biker Dominatrix leather trench look she wore a few weeks ago was pretty close. She'll probably have something pretty avant-garde for her Vegas residency though. If there was ever a place to let the crazy out the bag, that'd be it.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Infinity Wave

IF ONLY I DIDN'T HAVE AN EXAM THAT DAY

I LIVE 10 MINS AWAY FROM VENICE

WHY IS DESTINY SO MAD AT ME

Colourful

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I wouldn't consider any of her JWT oufits crazy at all, just glamorous stagewear. That Biker Dominatrix leather trench look she wore a few weeks ago was pretty close. She'll probably have something pretty avant-garde for her Vegas residency though. If there was ever a place to let the crazy out the bag, that'd be it.

the interludes? her attitude during bloody mary? a LASER piano? the show was pure gaga

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

alp0707
2 hours ago, loathereality said:

anyone planning to go? text me? i want to

Are they selling tickets or is it invite only

Panchecco

and yet again she'll be literally hours away from me but I won't be able to see her 

great

DEWdFJ0UIAA8nrp.jpg

I’m so excited!!! If they do it right, Cooper x Gaga will be the latest star power couple in Hollywood, kind of like his success with Jennifer Lawrence with all those other movies. They better both be on Ellen next or I’m gonna be so mad.

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, BeautyisaLie said:

Well if it makes you feel any better the last and only time we've seen her live here in Argentina was in 2012, so don't be sad, she'll come back to your country when she's ready :hug:

"I'll come back every time I tour" teas :vegas:

PG.

Nicogly
3 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

And it's hard for all of us to hear you constantly complain about this. Get over it.

Dude chill. Some of us were so excited to see gaga for the first time and we had to see her cancel twice. Its no one’s fault but...be more sensitive bruh

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Lighter
6 hours ago, Jester said:

Time for CrazyGa's return to the red carpet

Hope she comes out of a spaceship 🚀 

freebit
3 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I agree, but unfortunately it's how this works. When she does something 'CrazyGa', the headlines always focus on that instead of her art. It would not be different now with the film industry. 

This! Gaga is in movie star mode now. Here for looks on par with Fan Bingbing, Nicole Kidman, and Cate Blanchette (as well as Emma Stone before she started wearing LV's clothes). There should be copieous amounts of fantasy, glamour, and jewels. Tom & Sandra better bring iT. :nails: 

I think this is ideally how Gaga as an actress should look on the red carpet (like a futuristic Catherine Denueve):

tumblr_nyasrtSiqk1qkbegeo2_r1_500.gif

42 minutes ago, freebit said:

This! Gaga is in movie star mode now. Here for looks on par with Fan Bingbing, Nicole Kidman, and Cate Blanchette (as well as Emma Stone before she started wearing LV's clothes). There should be copieous amounts of fantasy, glamour, and jewels. Tom & Sandra better bring iT. :nails: 

I think this is ideally how Gaga as an actress should look on the red carpet (like a futuristic Catherine Denueve):

tumblr_nyasrtSiqk1qkbegeo2_r1_500.gif

I LOVE your description of a "futuristic Catherine Denevue". She's so beautiful. She can really pull off ANY look.

Archived