đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to attend Venice Film Festival on August 31

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

Thrasher

Finally Gaga coming to an Italian city that isn’t Milan, come thru Italian Queen i’ll be there :diane:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

It'll be hard for me and other european monsters knowing she'll be back in Europe but not to perform those cancelled twice shows.

untitled
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be hard for me and other european monsters knowing she'll be back in Europe but not for to perform those cancelled twice shows.

And it's hard for all of us to hear you constantly complain about this. Get over it.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

sethrb101
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be hard for me and other european monsters knowing she'll be back in Europe but not for to perform those cancelled twice shows.

I really feel for all the European monsters and other international monsters, for that matter. Surely she will make it up someday. :hug:

#Gaga2020

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Europe, I'm devastated.

sethrb101

I'm beyond excited for this ASIB era to really get set into motion :nooo:

#Gaga2020

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Definitely not. She needs to be taken seriously by the critics and journalists at the festival. I'm here for something classic and epic.

If her being her authentic self makes them not take her seriously, they need a reality check.

However, I think that ASIB promo will be casual so it can fit the movie.

CannaeDrive

Still 5 weeks until then, it's such a long, long summer :saladga: 

Let me return to my unfinished siesta...

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ViviLittleM
27 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

And it's hard for all of us to hear you constantly complain about this. Get over it.

As if I cared about this. I complain about what I want

Max Vandeburg
21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If her being her authentic self makes them not take her seriously, they need a reality check.

I agree, but unfortunately it's how this works. When she does something 'CrazyGa', the headlines always focus on that instead of her art. It would not be different now with the film industry. 

GagaMyBlood95

I am expecting some amazing looks :giveup:

I'm sure she is gonna look so glamorous omg I can't wait

WORLDofGAGA

Gaga on red carpet: " I’m Italian " :stalkga:

But yeah I can’t wait for her red carpet look, I’m kinda hoping she wears black, really suits her, bit like the AMA’S look with the wavy hair 

@W0RLDofGAGA

BeautyisaLie
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be hard for me and other european monsters knowing she'll be back in Europe but not to perform those cancelled twice shows.

Well if it makes you feel any better the last and only time we've seen her live here in Argentina was in 2012, so don't be sad, she'll come back to your country when she's ready :hug:

It's dark but just a game

21 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Gaga on red carpet: " I’m Italian " :stalkga:

But yeah I can’t wait for her red carpet look, I’m kinda hoping she wears black, really suits her, bit like the AMA’S look with the wavy hair 

"I'm Italian and..this is such an honor...as an American"

Archived