đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's NYC rental (pics)

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Wow, that's only $73,500 more than my rent. What a bargain.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

And she won't stay there again.

Just one off deal like for the previous visit.

5 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Actually it’s little monsters who pay for the rent. 

So true. :)

Guest Adarsh
33 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Actually it’s little monsters who pay for the rent. 

Like she didn't break her body working hard for it. :triggered:

Mirages
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

It's big tho, five bedrooms. I think it's the entire building. Plus I like that it's simplistic, I doubt Gaga would like living in a place where there's gold everywhere lol. 

It is big I have 4 bedroom and it's on two floors and I furnished it in a very similar style, I wouldn't want much stuff cause you have to clean it and all of that and I hate cleaning :trollga: 

2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

@Mirages Yeah the real estate listing i posted above describes it as the whole building/"renovated single-family townhouse." For NYC and the area its in, this is pretty standard 

I've only got two floors not the whole building, but then again the whole building has 10 floors :toofunny: but still it's crazy, like I live downtown and on the most expensive street in our country, but even if I wanted to rent out my apartment I wouldn't even get 75k of our money and one dollar is 21 of our money :huntyga: it really is crazy how much they ask for it

2 hours ago, gag said:

It's New York

Ik

I'm the bitch that's fragile

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

It is big I have 4 bedroom and it's on two floors and I furnished it in a very similar style, I wouldn't want much stuff cause you have to clean it and all of that and I hate cleaning :trollga: 

I've only got two floors not the whole building, but then again the whole building has 10 floors :toofunny: but still it's crazy, like I live downtown and on the most expensive street in our country, but even if I wanted to rent out my apartment I wouldn't even get 75k of our money and one dollar is 21 of our money :huntyga: it really is crazy how much they ask for it

Ik

its probably so expensive cause you rent the entire parcel of land rather then just the building. NYC is weird like that, when i use to live there, the real estate market drive me crazy 

Mirages
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

its probably so expensive cause you rent the entire parcel of land rather then just the building. NYC is weird like that, when i use to live there, the real estate market drive me crazy 

I'm not surprised. I couldn't live in those little apartments people on Manhattan live in, I need space... And so do my 5 dogs so I guess I know why Gaga got it she has a big entourage and 3 dogs with her.... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SlaeUrAnus

She’s paying more in a month than I make in 4 years :nooo:

In my messy era.

River

Lol I pay 800$ for a similar house, a bit bigger actually, in Costa Rica

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

chromaticainmyhead

but honestly it looks pretty basic 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived