life

Gaga's NYC rental (pics)

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

For that much as rent I'd expect something that doesn't look so closely as my apartment tbh:duck:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Illuminati

I thought she had that other place in new york with flowery wallpaper 
edit: nvm I think she left that place in 2017 and they stripped the whole thing down to white walls before putting it back on the market. Her current apartment probably looks nothing like the pictures either.

A video tour of her old apartment:
http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-nyc-apartment-tour-video/
vs how it looked when it went back to the market
https://ny.curbed.com/2017/12/1/16724890/lady-gaga-new-york-apartment-central-park

Irrelevant
31 minutes ago, Mirages said:

For that much as rent I'd expect something that doesn't look so closely as my apartment tbh:duck:

It's big tho, five bedrooms. I think it's the entire building. Plus I like that it's simplistic, I doubt Gaga would like living in a place where there's gold everywhere lol. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

It's big tho, five bedrooms. I think it's the entire building. Plus I like that it's simplistic, I doubt Gaga would like living in a place where there's gold everywhere lol. 

@Mirages Yeah the real estate listing i posted above describes it as the whole building/"renovated single-family townhouse." For NYC and the area its in, this is pretty standard 

42 minutes ago, Mirages said:

It's New York

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Glittertinks

This.... this is such a nice house :messga: I would love it to live in NYC in such a place like... this is kinda the dream for me??? like wow :messga: This place even has its own elevator, my wig :messga: Gaga is slaying me with her rented place today :messga:

That price tho... that price :messga:

alextruper17

Bling not the music hunties. :nooo:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived