💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Christian kissing his way to her heart

dit

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

My money is on the fact that they are already married and have been for a decent amount of time now. :vegas:

maybe they even have little carinos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Loud said:

maybe they even have little carinos

Be still my heart :diane:

⚯͛

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

She has changed a lot. She barely speaks to us, or posts anything. Now she posts a random photo of her BF. I trying so hard to continue being an invested monster but it’s getting hard. The things she does now a days are just not things I’m into for instance dating old men. People change and that’s ok. Maybe she is truly happy, we can only hope 

sis when she posts, it's usually 3 at a time and she's being lowkey right now

christian isn't that old so chill. if her dating habits dictate your fan status then that's on you lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, darkpaw said:

This.

its like you dont decide for gaga? like i know its incredible but shes like a person of her own

3 minutes ago, Loud said:

its like you dont decide for gaga? like i know its incredible but shes like a person of her own

Who said anything about a decision? I just think he’s gross. Sorry not sorry. Good for her for loving him tho! lol

freebit
47 minutes ago, jinko said:

I really don't get the hate towards Christian? Do people hate him just because he's... not as hot as Taylor? :triggered:

For me, it's that:

-he's her agent, and this could kind of mess things up for her if they broke up. He seems good at what he does, so it would suck for her if she had to get someone different. Kind of like her situation with Dada.

-That big portrait tattoo he got of her is so extra and was early into their relationship. Gestures like that kind of set off alarm bells (that tattoo could guilt her into staying with him)

-They started dating right after her breakup with Taylor when she was vulnerable. 

Like, I'm not saying he's a bad person or that I know him/them at all to make such a judgment call, but it makes me skeptical of their relationship, and I hope she proceeds with caution. 

Stewful2929
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

sis when she posts, it's usually 3 at a time and she's being lowkey right now

christian isn't that old so chill. if her dating habits dictate your fan status then that's on you lol

Not that old? He is 50? It’s not her dating status is everything currently. Not being a hater tho she should be how she wants to be 

Just now, darkpaw said:

Who said anything about a decision? I just think he’s gross. Sorry not sorry. Good for her for loving him tho! lol

hiding your unnecessary remarks behind a sassy attitude can only last for so long

FrankGutz

this is cute tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

Not that old? He is 50? It’s not her dating status is everything currently. Not being a hater tho she should be now she wants to be 

50 isn't that old, it's middle aged, he doesn't even look 50

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk

This is like when your sister has a new boyfriend and you don't like him but you have to pretend like you do so you don't hurt her feelings and cause unnecessary drama at Thanksgiving

britney-spear-crazy-cute-faces-x-factor-

AshIey
20 minutes ago, freebit said:

For me, it's that:

-he's her agent, and this could kind of mess things up for her if they broke up. He seems good at what he does, so it would suck for her if she had to get someone different. Kind of like her situation with Dada.

-That big portrait tattoo he got of her is so extra and was early into their relationship. Gestures like that kind of set off alarm bells (that tattoo could guilt her into staying with him)

-They started dating right after her breakup with Taylor when she was vulnerable. 

Like, I'm not saying he's a bad person or that I know him/them at all to make such a judgment call, but it makes me skeptical of their relationship, and I hope she proceeds with caution. 

Actually it was several months after the breakup was made public that we saw her with Christian.

And Dada said so himself that he left because he didn’t like other artists he worked for getting credit for his art.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, jinko said:

I really don't get the hate towards Christian? Do people hate him just because he's... not as hot as Taylor? :triggered:

And because he has a tattoo of her face :vegas:

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Actually it was several months after the breakup was made public that we saw her with Christian.

And Dada said so himself that he left because he didn’t like other artists he worked for getting credit for his art.

Not true. He was “with her” when she was with Taylor as her agent. There’s pics of him with her at that surprise Elton concert thing she sang at 

Archived