Featured Posts

homomo

He’s had like seven comebacks in the past six months

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
12 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

Well it's still coming, I mean they have worked on her album. We all thought it would be a one off single, at the end we'll get far more from them. 

BawBaw
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well it's still coming, I mean they have worked on her album. We all thought it would be a one off single, at the end we'll get far more from them. 

they should have realeased it so see how the sound will do if it's PC music or Tehno infused music not released and kill the whole era if the song peak somewhere in the top40 only 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

they should have realeased it so see how the sound will do if it's PC music or Tehno infused music not released and kill the whole era if the song peak somewhere in the top40 only 

I doubt she'll only have techno influenced songs on the album. Lady Gaga always work with many producers in order to get different types of sounds (with some more commercial). LG6 will probably be the same with a lead single that sound more radio friendly. 

Jaume
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

nothing will come these lame '' coming  '' ''The haus is back '' '' we are back '' are cringey now and she should just SHUT UP and eat her food cause she teases too much ( yes her producers do this with her consent ) 

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

2. She does random things instead of going to important events like MET GALA where she could have actually do some PR not useless MTV Movie night 

3. She will release the soundtrack with 0 singles and the soundtrack is going to have those operatic / screaming vocals ..... hate her timber after C2C so much like she had the perfect timber and her vocals were smooth before c2C and after is like she ate a chain saw.  :madge:

I don't expect anything from her in the next 60 days not even an interview 

And with Vegas she could have go soo much different not some mutant hybrid between Pop/Jazz 

Some times fans get too hyped out of nothing and it is our fault... but I do think this time she and people around her teased us for nothing. And that's not nice at all.

The Z
55 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

LG6 will probably be the same with a lead single that sound more radio friendly. 

Like Perfect Illusion? :laughga:

funkmedowntown

“Then maybe I’ll disappear for a while again” - DJWS just now

Little Mons✟er

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

“Then maybe I’ll disappear for a while again” - DJWS just now

What a mess :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Probably ending in a new DJWS drama like : 'STOP ASKING ME ABOUT LADY GAGA MOTHERF*CKERS ! #%#&$&' 

2 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

he is a little b.tch

Color me surprised. :toofunny: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Killa

Im sick of pauls tantrums. Doesnt he have anything to do?

Marrying azealia banks for example?

Max Vandeburg

I think DJWS is probably focusing on some personal project and using us to create hype around it. I feel he doesn't have much involvement with LG6. I mean, he's nowhere to be seen for months... I'm not falling for his bullsh*t.

S0436

Well he said “then” he will disappear, meaning after the q&a.  I imagine after all the harassment he will receive he will disappear for a long while.

Archived