đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Ugh the title alone still intrigues me, I need to know what it sounds like :giveup:

i imagine this dark, industrial record :legend:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

We still may still hear these songs someday. The fact that she sang it backstage proves that there might be plans to release them (in certain a form).

Mylene

It's kinda crazy the number of album unreleased that she has ACT II / Original LG5 / LG6 DJWS and we are here dying for a leak lol

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We still may still hear these songs someday. The fact that she sang it backstage proves that there might be plans to release them (in certain a form).

She also sang Sire to fans and well...it’s been 84 years.gif

Max Vandeburg

I hate the fact that he continues shading Joanne in every interview. I mean, f*ck off! Gaga decided to change her path and choose Mark to work with. Get over it!

I think his behavior is one of the reasons she (apparently) doesn't want to work with him again. He speaks as if he's the only one who has the formula for her success.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She actually said herself she's thinking about releasing it...

Just saying but RedOne spent weeks in L.A. late last year and also this year when she was there. He was also seen in Portland when she was there. They could have worked together on this who knows ? 

SHALLOW

So Frankensteined was supposed to be in the original LG5?

Then why we got to know about it only in november 2017? So the rumour that she wanted to do a Joanne Act II was true? I know she wouldn't do that anymore, but maybe she was really thinking about it?

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I hate the fact that he continues shading Joanne in every interview. I mean, **** off! Gaga decided to change her path and choose Mark to work with. Get over it!

I think his behavior is one of the reasons she (apparently) doesn't want to work with him again. He speaks as if he's the only one who has the formula for her success.

Where did he shade it though ?

Wasn't he the one congratulating her for her nominations at Grammy Awards for Joanne and MR ? 

SHALLOW
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

I hate the fact that he continues shading Joanne in every interview. I mean, **** off! Gaga decided to change her path and choose Mark to work with. Get over it!

Mh.... I mean, i understand him.. They may have done something amazing and then she scrapped it to release a good but pretty basic album 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Then why we got to know about it only in november 2017? So the rumour that she wanted to do a Joanne Act II was true? I know she wouldn't do that anymore, but maybe she was really thinking about it?

It is not a rumour she told this to fans backstage

Sneaky Oliver

He also talks about how it was hard to work on  TFM/BTW because there were too many people involved and too much pressure....maybe that's why he left after that and they called him back after ARTPOP. Then they started work on LG5 but they decided to make country-style music instead. I wonder if that's Gaga decision because she used to post about Redone on instagram during 2015 writing sessions

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Scathach
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Rumors are she was supposed to perform it at 2016 Grammys but she did Bowie tribute instead and then it got scrapped when she decided to do Joanne

monketsharona
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Question is, will this be on LG6? 

Let's hope !

Anderson123

It's amazing that he's actually talking about it and he knows Gaga changed her mind about the album and went another route. I mean it's nice to know they remain friends and can work together on something great if they want so I hope we get to hear that one day.

2 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

It's kinda crazy the number of album unreleased that she has ACT II / Original LG5 / LG6 DJWS and we are here dying for a leak lol

A lot of artists who pass away leave a huge collection of songs behind that they later release for the fans and of course, for the money. Lets hope we get to outlive Gaga so we can all reunite here at the age of 84 and discuss Act II.

Archived