Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
Just now, Anisko said:

She changed the direction cause she wants people to get ready for the date is born and that's a smart move...  But she needs to respect redone and involve him in the next album ..she needs at least to respect her fans .. We're thirsty for redone not for djws or mark Nolan or Sophie 

You meant A star is born sis, right? :poot:

Werk I agree

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
1 minute ago, ryanliarripley said:

don't fix what isn't broken

Gaga can learn a couple of things from this actually 

Miel
Just now, Anisko said:

She changed the direction cause she wants people to get ready for the date is born and that's a smart move...  But she needs to respect redone and involve him in the next album ..she needs at least to respect her fans .. We're thirsty for redone not for djws or mark Nolan or Sophie 

She makes the music that she wants. If she wants to pander the aesthetic or the performance or the promotion to the fans, then sure, because she's done that in the past, but facts are facts and Joanne was ultimately a slightly risky decision that was more than likely almost all her own.

What she needs to do is keep making music that she wants to do, and for us to form our own damn opinion on it, positive or otherwise. If she feels like she can't force herself to work with RedOne in the same capacity as she did before (which has been the case for nearly eight years), then so be it.

3 points in and ready for more

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

You meant A star is born sis, right? :poot:

Werk I agree

Lol the date is born lol 

Sorry i mean "a star is born" 

Miel

If she feels like her work with RedOne at the moment isn't working, then it isn't working.

I'd rather her take the risk to try out new things than become artistically complacent.

HauntingHollow
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

Pretty sure it was Gaga herself LMAO

Joanne was a perfectly fine, if not more than fine, album. She didn't make a right nor wrong choice- she just made a choice, and it turned out fine.

yes Joanne was fine, that is why i am saying that if Red is speaking the truth, things could have been much better than just fine and good... well i got kinda heated there, thinking about it more i do not trust him, so whatever... i just hope that this time nothing will cross whatever plans there are...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Miel
1 minute ago, HauntingHollow said:

yes Joanne was fine, that is why i am saying that if Red is speaking the truth, things could have been much better than just fine and good... well i got kinda heated there, thinking about it more i do not trust him, so whatever... i just hope that this time nothing will cross whatever plans there are...

I guess I should extrapolate- "fine, if not more than fine" is utilized as a critical minimum. Joanne is a good, verging on great, album.

That said, RedOne says a lot of things. Could the "original LG5" have been incredible? Totally. Could it have also been akin to what he has been releasing the last seven years outside of his work with Gaga? Also totally plausible.

Guest Anisko

She makes the music that she wants. If she wants to pander the aesthetic or the performance or the promotion to the fans, then sure, because she's done that in the past, but facts are facts and Joanne was ultimately a slightly risky decision that was more than likely almost all her own.

What she needs to do is keep making music that she wants to do, and for us to form our own damn opinion on it, positive or otherwise. If she feels like she can't force herself to work with RedOne in the same capacity as she did before (which has been the case for nearly eight years), then so be it.

I agree she's free to do what ever she wants but it's a shame to see redone in that situation.. I post an Arabic interview of him few months ago and he literally said that he wants so badly to work with gaga again cause he can make the magic with her..  It's OK gaga can work with anyone but please don't pretend like she's a country/indie Singer..she's a huge singer with BIGGEST FANBASE almost in the world and Most of the people fall in love with her POP music and they all love the bops she made with redone. 

BornSimon
18 minutes ago, Anisko said:

She changed the direction cause she wants people to get ready for the a star is born and that's a smart move...  But she needs to respect redone and involve him in the next album ..she needs at least to respect her fans .. We're thirsty for redone not for djws or mark Nolan or Sophie 

:triggered: 

Not really, the fans need to respect her, she does what she wants with HER career and HER life and if the fans like it, fine, if they don't they can move on to someone else. She doesn't care who you're "thirsty" for, I think that's been pretty obvious for a few years now.

I would love to hear all the unreleased material but she doesn't owe it to me.

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Anisko said:

She changed the direction cause she wants people to get ready for the a star is born and that's a smart move...  But she needs to respect redone and involve him in the next album ..she needs at least to respect her fans .. We're thirsty for redone not for djws or mark Nolan or Sophie 

lmaooo speak for yourself

he's been on 3 albums now, let other people have a chance. the same sh*t gets boring

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Miel
4 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I agree she's free to do what ever she wants but it's a shame to see redone in that situation.. I post an Arabic interview of him few months ago and he literally said that he wants so badly to work with gaga again cause he can make the magic with her..  It's OK gaga can work with anyone but please don't pretend like she's a country/indie Singer..she's a huge singer with BIGGEST FANBASE almost in the world and Most of the people fall in love with her POP music and they all love the bops she made with redone. 

That's true and absolutely valid, but the core of her artistry is that she gets to choose whatever she wants to do, for the better and for the worse. She shouldn't let the public, or even fans, to compartmentalize what she sees as her genuine art form into something else, because the world expects that from her.

Guest Anisko
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

That's true and absolutely valid, but the core of her artistry is that she gets to choose whatever she wants to do, for the better and for the worse. She shouldn't let the public, or even fans, to compartmentalize what she sees as her genuine art form into something else, because the world expects that from her.

I told u I'm here for her to be free and honesty I love being surprised by her experimenting with new sounds in each era but sometimes it's good to make her fans happy... I've been a fan since the beginning and I'm a big fan of her music (from the fame to Joanne I even listen to c2c everyday in the morning) but I noticed that being a gaga fan become soooo hard and sometimes unhealthy lol and I will told u why...  For example I love Joanne but the way gaga treating her singles and music videos in this ear is killing me .. 

Miel
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

I told u I'm here for her to be free and honesty I love being surprised by her experimenting with new sounds in each era but sometimes it's good to make her fans happy... I've been a fan since the beginning and I'm a big fan of her music (from the fame to Joanne I even listen to c2c everyday in the morning) but I noticed that being a gaga fan become soooo hard and sometimes unhealthy lol and I will told u why...  For example I love Joanne but the way gaga treating her singles and music videos in this ear is killing me .. 

In that case, I do agree. I mean, for somebody whose previous peak was almost immeasurable, and then did promo for Joanne like how she did- I'm surprised by how okay it all went down.

But yeah, I sometimes truly wish there was more presence from her in a promotional context, but I've slowly learned over time that things have changed.

Guest Anisko

In that case, I do agree. I mean, for somebody whose previous peak was almost immeasurable, and then did promo for Joanne like how she did- I'm surprised by how okay it all went down.

But yeah, I sometimes truly wish there was more presence from her in a promotional context, but I've slowly learned over time that things have changed.

I hope she's working with a better team for LG6..

Chickens in Malibu

By the way you guys should translate the interview.

I right clicked and clicked "translate to english"... He seems to talk about how Jimmy Ivine initially wanted to give all of gaga hit songs to the Pussycat Dolls....

OMG if that happened, it would've been a crime against humanity!

Also this:

"And I thought the reason, we already have something that will surprise the world! And in fact, as for the record label, our radio friends, when they listen to a song, for example, that is called "Frankenstein", could surprise the world and drive Gaga fans crazy. But this was not approved. It was decided to do something else."

Archived