Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Nilan Jr. in the studio with Gaga, confirms pop music this year!

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I don't think she has the time to promote two albums at once :laughga: I mean she could barely produce more than 4 singles in one era nowadays.

Promo nowadays only consits in signing the right deals with Spotify and radios. And shooting videos for singles. You don't need to make 35377 performances like you had to 5 years ago... 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think she has the time to promote two albums at once :laughga: I mean she could barely produce more than 4 singles in one era nowadays.

Well I mean, one could come out in October/November and Gaga could promote that especially for Vegas,  then another could come out in the summer of next year which she can promote and she'll have Vegas again for the last year. It's not totally impossible :selena:

End Racism Now

monketsharona
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Well I mean, one could come out in October/November and Gaga could promote that especially for Vegas,  then another could come out in the summer of next year which she can promote and she'll have Vegas again for the last year. It's not totally impossible :selena:

One could be more commercial and the other one more experimental 

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

LG6 could be a double album ? Maybe to be honest

She could pull a Chris Brown and release an album with 42 songs on it :selena:

End Racism Now

Helxig

Inb4 it's not a jazz album... because it's a swing album :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

One could be more commercial and the other one more experimental 

Yeah that's what I think especially with the producers she's working with

End Racism Now

Bradley
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

She could pull a Chris Brown and release an album with 42 songs on it :selena:

that was tragic to be honest, I like Chris Brown but nobody has the time to listen to a 3-hour album :rip:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Helxig said:

Inb4 it's not a jazz album... because it's a swing album :lolga:

It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't got that swing, duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa :tony:

End Racism Now

monketsharona
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah that's what I think especially with the producers she's working with

True, and I think we don't know everyone involved for the moment I feel like she met more people like earlier this year and late last year. 

I mean if SOPHIE didn't say anything, we would have like no clue she worked with her. Working in L.A. is better for her to hide who is involved. 

Phaye Monster

It’s hard to believe anything until Gaga says it herself. He might just be trying to hype us. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

monketsharona

that was tragic to be honest, I like Chris Brown but nobody has the time to listen to a 3-hour album :rip:

It's far better to make a double album with months between the two releases. She could pull another TF / TFM type of album in the form

xoxo Craig

Nnnn I wasn't serious :ladyhaha:  but tbh I wouldn't mind listening to a 3 hour album from Gaga

How about something like Jessie J, she released a 4 part album split into 4 EPs 

End Racism Now

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I mean I dk if there have been hints as to her working on two albums at once. I actually think she likes to take the time and make the most impact of out an album cycle, so that every album of hers feels equally important, so if the album cycle of the first era doesn't seem like it's coming to an end next year, I doubt she would proceed to release another album.

But that's just my thoughts.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't got that swing, duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa duwa :tony:

snap-fingers-gif-8.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived