💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Nilan Jr. in the studio with Gaga, confirms pop music this year!

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr
30 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

we are shading Joanne tho

I meant I hope she never records an actual country album. Joanne may not be an electronic dance-oriented pop album. But it’s still a pop album.

If she did an actual country album (like Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert), I’m sure it could sound great vocally, but I can’t imagine I would like it as much as her other work. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

I can't wait for ARTPOP's little sister :stalkga:

Spoiler

Which is ARTPOP act II :stalkga:

Spoiler

Coming on June 13th 2094, glue your weaves :stalkga:

Haroon

@dit merged your topics here :happy: @Teal Ambition I’ve changed your title as well so everything’s together in one place to be hyped instead of split, because it was from the same thing so it seemed alright. Hope that’s okay with you guys :hug: 

Reject False Icons

I can picture Gaga telling Mark to tease the fans by answering one of the Thirsty comments we always leave

But he literally chose the most DRAMATIC comment of them all to reply :laughga:

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I meant I hope she never records an actual country album. Joanne may not be an electronic dance-oriented pop album. But it’s still a pop album.

If she did an actual country album (like Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert), I’m sure it could sound great vocally, but I can’t imagine I would like it as much as her other work. 

Maybe as side project, for those market than us, with new stage name; Twangy Gaga :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

It doesn't seem like it's for LG6. And those don't seem like the frequent collaborators she's usually with when she's recording a jazz album.

I'm really intrigued as to what this is for.

I think Gaga is working on 2 pop albums, LG6 and another album. I strongly believe that :vegas:

End Racism Now

ModernEcstasy

A question. 

I wasn’t overly fond of “Joanne”. If I’m not into LG6, does that mean I’m no longer a Stan?

i really hope she brings me back with this one. I have loved everything up until “Joanne” (Not including C2C). 

Bradley
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Welp, imagine if they're working on changing  her old hits for Vegas. Lmao. The fanbase would implode.

Since he mentioned 'it will come this year' I don't think it's just musical arrangements for her old songs.

Bradley
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Well it was kind of obvious :emma: most artists put out an album before starting a residency show and Gaga's Vegas Balls Tour starts in December :nick:

'Vegas Balls Tour'

:selena:

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think Gaga is working on 2 pop albums, LG6 and another album. I strongly believe that :vegas:

LG6 could be a double album ? Maybe to be honest

Schizophonic

so i guess LG6 is done and she just let some musicians play the live instruments to turn demos into final versions now?

like she had clarence clemmons and brian may come in the studio for edge and you and i in april and may of 2011 to release the album a few weeks later? :D

so there must be at least one week electric lady following before its done-done?
i really have hopes for an announcement this week and a single release around the VMA in 5 weeks.

in 2016 she was hopping week-by-week back and forth between malibu and nyc while the final touches of joanne as well. she actually already had interviews for the album at that time done.

Bradley
28 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't think she has the time to promote two albums at once :laughga: I mean she could barely produce more than 4 singles in one era nowadays.

Schizophonic

if she does a double album i bet its the same songs but 1 cd in electro versions and 2. cd in analog music versions

Archived