Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Nilan Jr. in the studio with Gaga, confirms pop music this year!

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Computer said:

Good, now stay AWAY jazz and country

tumblr_inline_na26muRah41r8p6gq.gif

Jazz as a side project is ok tho, she doesnt need to promote it, just release C3C and that all, i want it, she can stay AWAY from country tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOVE JUNKIE

LMAO as if this bitch knows when LG6 is coming out :ladyhaha:

This reminds me of when Elton John did a song for Joanne and said it wasn't coming until 2017 and then a month later Gaga announced it was coming out in a month :lmao:

I'm sure Gaga has a planned release window but we all know that can change at any second.

on a three day bender

monketsharona
1 minute ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

LMAO as if this bitch knows when LG6 is coming out :ladyhaha:

This reminds me of when Elton John did a song for Joanne and said it wasn't coming until 2017 and then a month later Gaga announced it was coming out in a month :lmao:

I'm sure Gaga has a planned release window but we all know that can change at any second.

There's always deadlines imposed by labels. Especially for big pop stars like Lady Gaga; Last time she was in the studio with Nilan, an Interscope  reprentative was there.

If she has plans for releasing for her residency, I doubt she'll cancel it. Especially if her shows are made around that music.

Der Meister

ASIB soundtrack is coming out in 5 weeks, it’s completed. It’s done. It’s delivered and sealed by the record label. 

This is LG6

RochestrMonstr
14 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Jazz as a side project is ok tho, she doesnt need to promote it, just release C3C and that all, i want it, she can stay AWAY from country tho

I agree! She has never done country and probably never should! (Although if any pop star could pull it off, i'm sure it would be Gaga. Doesn't mean it needs to happen though!) 

cool365
55 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

well, to be honest... we havent seen bloodpop, sophie, boysnoize around for a while now. what if they are skipped and she is working with mark nilan and the musicians on something totally different now? like she skipped redone on lg5

its literally been a week, she doesn't post to Instagram everytime shes in the studio :triggered:

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I agree! She has never done country and probably never should! (Although if any pop star could pull it off, i'm sure it would be Gaga. Doesn't mean it needs to happen though!) 

we are shading Joanne tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I love being right. 

poWsHDgKg

We been knew ASIB soundtrack is coming this year tho :gum:

GagaMyBlood95

I'm also expecting new material (not ASIB obviously, that is coming for sure) before her residency starts :giveup: 

Reality
17 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

“You and I” has strong country elements, and it’s one of her best songs. I don’t think she’ll ever go full country, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she incorporates more genres like it into her music

🃏🖤👹

Reality

That post in the OP seems a it insensitive...Like, I understand that jazz and country are not everyone’s cup of tea, but you need to realize that Gaga is an ever changing and evolving artist. Complaining about her changing it up every now and then is absolutely ridiculous.

Also, Joanne is a pop album, so that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll return to electronic/dance pop.

🃏🖤👹

Joanne is a pop album, just because it doesnt have a generic dance sound doesn't make it country. And Cheek to Cheek was a side project. All her solo releases have been pop.

LOVE JUNKIE
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's always deadlines imposed by labels. Especially for big pop stars like Lady Gaga; Last time she was in the studio with Nilan, an Interscope  reprentative was there.

If she has plans for releasing for her residency, I doubt she'll cancel it. Especially if her shows are made around that music.

Sure but I can guarantee you the label's deadlines for ARTPOP and Joanne were moved around and renegotiated. I also wouldn't expect LG6 to coincide with her residency. Once the lead single for LG6 is released it'll probably be added to the set list along with every single she releases for the album. She could even debut her lead single at her show or maybe she'll do special shows for the release of the album where she does all of LG6 but I kinda doubt that would happen.

I don't think the average random Vegas tourist would be interested in hearing a show of material they've never heard before (LG6) and that's exactly who they need to appeal to if they want the residency to be successful. Only 3-4 songs from Glory were incorporated into Britney's show but obviously she's a very different artist and her show was being handled by different people (and her album came out a couple years into her residency). I think the residency will be its own thing in December and LG6 will come later but obviously no one really knows

on a three day bender

Archived