💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Nilan Jr. in the studio with Gaga, confirms pop music this year!

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

The album isn't coming this year, but we should expect the single by early 2019 if all goes accordingly

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
Just now, SarahMcLaughlin said:

The album isn't coming this year, but we should expect the single by December if all goes accordingly

I'm 100% certain the album will be out this year. 3 of her albums (TFM, ARTPOP, Joanne) were Q4 releases. Interscope knows she's the type of artist to benefit greatly from increased Q4 sales which is why her last 2 records were released there.

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I'm 100% certain the album will be out this year. 3 of her albums (TFM, ARTPOP, Joanne) were Q4 releases. Interscope knows she's the type of artist to benefit greatly from increased Q4 sales which is why her last 2 records were released there.

The last two eras you mentioned didn’t slay as hard as an early year debut (Btw) did. And The Fame Mons†er era started off the heels of Paparazzi/The Fame era, and since this has lot to do with exposure, this isn’t a fair comparison to make. You can get the Grammys, MMVAs, AMAs and VMAs in one era. 

SPARTACUS

Did he say it's for LG6 cuz... Bxh7DTk.gif 

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

It doesn't seem like it's for LG6. And those don't seem like the frequent collaborators she's usually with when she's recording a jazz album.

I'm really intrigued as to what this is for.

Welp, imagine if they're working on changing  her old hits for Vegas. Lmao. The fanbase would implode.

Arturo
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

The last two eras you mentioned didn’t slay as hard as an early year debut (Btw) did. And The Fame Mons†er era started off the heels of Paparazzi/The Fame era, and since this has lot to do with exposure, this isn’t a fair comparison to make. You can get the Grammys, MMVAs, AMAs and VMAs in one era. 

that's the point though. The last 2 eras weren't going to sell like TF/TFM/BTW. Interscope gave them Q4 releases in order to maximize what they would sell. They each sold decently/good but they would have had worse sales without Q4.

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

I can't believe people are in the comments asking if it's for ASIB. lol ASIB is probably already turned into Interscope.

Not probably though. It's there for some time now I believe.

RochestrMonstr

Joanne is a pop album, so I don't know why anyone would expect a non-pop album unless it was a special project like C2C.

It's one thing to say that you don't like the sound of Joanne and would prefer electronic/dance music like she did before. 

To say Joanne isn't pop though (and to go as far as calling it country lol) is just plain ignorant.

Schizophonic

well, to be honest... we havent seen bloodpop, sophie, boysnoize around for a while now. what if they are skipped and she is working with mark nilan and the musicians on something totally different now? like she skipped redone on lg5

MeloArtDramaPop

it's weird that sometimes she spends time in the studio with very dancy synthy industrial producers and then the next she's with an orchestra, Im thinking this is different from the one with bloodpop, so this could be the studio version for asib soundtrack, with new songs maybe. 

or what if ASIB truly is LG6?!?

monketsharona

Wonder why she brought back Mark Nilan, Ben Rice and Nick Monson lately but not DJWS

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Judging by her producers and orchestration we can only deduct that her RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES is on the way. It's undeniable that her new album will have heavy electronic beats plus analog production (same as RAM). 

Let's hope

She should call Nile Rodgers, Daft Punk and Giorgio Moroder too

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

it's weird that sometimes she spends time in the studio with very dancy synthy industrial producers and then the next she's with an orchestra, Im thinking this is different from the one with bloodpop, so this could be the studio version for asib soundtrack, with new songs maybe. 

or what if ASIB truly is LG6?!?

She can do both, TEOG is the definition of what you just wrote ^^

I doubt she's still working (composing, writing and recording) for a soundtrack that will be out in 2 months. 

Guys you really need to realise LG6 is in the work and coming. She confirmed it in Variety last 'interview'

Archived