Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Nilan Jr. in the studio with Gaga, confirms pop music this year!

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

"Micahel"ย 

:poot:

the moon lights her way ๐ŸŒ–๐Ÿฆ‡

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

She is gonna murder us with number 1s. Bookmark me.ย 

One can hopeย :diane:

Der Meister
37 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

ย 

Disco/Funk? Please, this is what I need in my life. Earth Wind & Fire are famous for their brass funk sound, and they mentioned Thriller, too. A lot of MJ's early work had horns/orchestra. I'm here for Gaga's version of Daft Punk's Random Access Memory. I wouldn't be mad at it.

ย 

ย 

Judging by her producers and orchestration we can only deduct that her RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES is on the way. It's undeniable that her new album will have heavy electronic beats plus analog production (same as RAM).ย 

DaftFameMonster
32 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

TAVO.gif

OT: If it's really basic like The Cure, I won't be a happy camper.

This

RadioIsOurs

Hmm trumpets aren't really trendy in pop music rn, so I'm wondering if she's going in a funk/disco direction instead?

Bradley
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Hmm trumpets aren't really trendy in pop music rn, so I'm wondering if she's going in a funk/disco direction instead?

I'll live if we get an album full of Just Another Day(s). That song was lit.

PartySick
48 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Can he persuade some unreleased vocals from the MJ estate for Gaga's album???ย :oprah:ย 

33 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'd rather not. Drake just used some MJ vocals on one of his songs, so the GP would see that as Gaga copying Drake. Not to mention that some Madonna and Beyonce stans would just say that she's trying to use his image for fame, etc...

She wouldn't anyway. She respects him too much and it's honestly tacky imo :emma:

The best we can hope from her for something MJ related is Sire, Sire's sister, orย maybeย a casual cover :giveup:

๐Ÿ–ค

RAMROD

That one super duper extra stan tho :poot:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

StarstruckIllusion

I see no strategic thinking in releasing it this year, so donโ€™t expect slayage girls n gaysย :trollga:

Debuting at the Grammys would be a great idea ๐Ÿ’กย 

PartySick

Well it was kind of obvious :emma:ย most artists put out an album before starting a residency show and Gaga's Vegas Balls Tour starts in December :nick:

๐Ÿ–ค

PartySick
58 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Guys please stop making 500 threads about everything.ย :awkney:ย I peed my pants at the amount of purple music news tag and just for nothing.

52 minutes ago, Vegas said:

This. We only neededย one thread of people hyping themselves to this very vague info we just gotย 

Gonna merge this thread here:ย http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/271340-gaga-in-the-studio-with-mark-nilan-jr/

@adammonroe

Spoiler

Why is the thread link not embedding :emma:

The other threads might be merged there too but for now, I'll leave them :poot:

๐Ÿ–ค

RAMROD

I wanna get to know ha, that huhty, I heard his name is LG6. That new kid on the block.

giphy.gifย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

SPARTACUS

This year as in 2018?ย  Or this year as in within the next 365 days? :trollga:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Archived