:poot:

PG.

SarahMcLaughlin
26 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she considers it an album so it's an album :poot:

C2C isn't part of the LG series

32 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

TF is LG1 and TFM is LG2 :poot:

Thank you. BTW will always be her third album to me and most people.. I can't with people who proclaim TFM was an EP. 8 songs? A whole era? Music videos? Global stardom? "EP," don't think so. :rip:

Edited by SarahMcLaughlin
  • Like 2

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm also starting to think that ASIB will be part of the LG6 era. Plus, both of the projects would be a great promotion for each other.

Exactly. I only see a benefit to releasing both projects at around the same time. The basic exposure that LG6 garners will be great for the movie. Also, if its a successful album with some hits, then she may get some new fans that want to see the film because they are curious and like her new stuff. Both projects will get so much buzz and will just promote eachother. 

It would also be good because then she could get press and promo done for everything at once so she can focus on Vegas in December. Which may also be good for her health because then she could rest before Vegas. I honestly don’t see Gaga starting her residency without some new music. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ I’ll send a smile over to you...
  • Like 1

GypsyBabe
57 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

But TFM is an EP :poot:

Nnnnnnnn :sure:

▌│█║▌║▌║ I’ll send a smile over to you...

GrigioGirl1

If ASIB is a soundtrack with singles like Black Panther, Space Jam, Bodygard, then yes it will clash with an album. LG isn't big enough to have multiple singles playing on radio. It was hard enough to get Million Reasons played.

If there are no singles and the plan is the put the album out with no real single and perform the Oscar song while campaigning, then no it won't clash.

• Like 1

Carlo Rodriguez

You cant release a different single and a movie soundtrack at the same time. It will be a nightmare for lady gagas team. Just imagine promoting two different projects.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               You seriously wanna kill gaga of exhaustion? :saladga: