Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever perform it this way again?

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

So, I was just rewatching Gaga's wig snatching performance for One America Appeal und then I noticed something: Since the BTW era ended, she never performed TEOG the way she put it on the album, only the piano version. Don't get me wrong, I live for her piano renditions :diane: , but I wonder if she'll ever perform TEOG the way it was put on the album ever again :oprah: . Discuss :hor:

Ew, David!

Mirrion Rizzons

I don't think so, but I guess it's better for her health long term wise

She gives superb vocals and knows how to entertain the audience on piano. Also It provides a break on her tours from the strenuous dance routines.

But I'd love to see her do it like she used to, but I don't think it'll happen

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I don't think so, but I guess it's better for her health long term wise

That's something I partially disagree :awkney: . I don't need her to put on heavy choreo, it's just that from my perspective, TEOG's instrumentals are timeless and would still slay every single person throughout the audience :firega: 

Ew, David!

monster4life231

I really want her to do Bad Romance on the piano on a tour. I can dream. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Just now, monster4life231 said:

Paparazzi & Bad Romance piano version on a tour would be :wub:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, monster4life231 said:

I want the piano version of Bad Romance from FF2 to be played at my funeral :vegas:

I don’t think so due to the heavy choreo that comes with the song. 

I use to think this with Born This Way (song) during the Artrave but she shook me performing it at JWT. Also MTN choreo was even more intense and she planned on doing it at Coachella. So anything could happen. 🤷🏽‍♂️

TeenIdle

I hope so. I love it when she performs it with a male dancer, for example the BTW Ball and American Idol. The song is too energetic to be treated like a full-time ballad :messga:

TeenIdle
25 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

und then I noticed something

You truly are a "German messy hoe" :ladyhaha:

Stephen

I totally agree I want her to sooo bad. I think the sax bridge + final chorus of TEOG is the most euphoric and epic moment of her entire discography. I wanna experience it live so bad :giveup: 

bloody g

I wish she swicthed Poker Face to piano and TEOG to studio

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Monster7

I wish she perform it the way it is in the album, with the original instrumentals but without an exhausting choreo, maybe walking between the crowd:flutter:

maryloo

I agree with everyone. I love the piano version but I LIVE for the original version. I kind of hate when she continuously strips down up tempo tunes for the piano. Her voice stuns but I also just love the original. 

1 hour ago, KING said:

I don’t think so due to the heavy choreo that comes with the song. 

I use to think this with Born This Way (song) during the Artrave but she shook me performing it at JWT. Also MTN choreo was even more intense and she planned on doing it at Coachella. So anything could happen. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Where did she say that she planned on doing MTN at Coachella?

Archived