Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Jack Antonoff producing a Gaga album?

Guest JolanJoringel

Jack Antonoff as a producer of a Gaga record:  

86 members have voted

1. 1. I would ...

• ... love it!
    • ... hate it!

Featured Posts

Memento

I used to dream abt this but he's so full of himself + his production has become really predictable. There are moments on MASSEDUCTION that Annie even sounds like Lorde

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ralloz
7 hours ago, JolanJoringel said:

He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/funs-jack-antonoff-slams-lady-gaga-katy-perry/story?id=24599534

That was in 2014 ... Maybe his mind changed with everything she has done afterwards.

He said those things about Gaga in 2014, but he was invited at her 30th birthday party, and he went there with Taylor and Lorde, so I think they are on good terms now. I would really love to hear something produced by him 

Pharamon
10 hours ago, GagaIsDope said:

Melodrama's my favourite album of all time so yes

**** YEAH SAME

Guillaume Hamon

This dude can make number one hits like taylor's "look what you make me do"...

He can also make Metacritic favorite like Lorde's "Melodrama"...

HIRE HIM GAGA! :D

PS: His quote about from 2014 is blasphemy but I forgive the sinner.:kara:

Ziggy
11 hours ago, JolanJoringel said:

He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/funs-jack-antonoff-slams-lady-gaga-katy-perry/story?id=24599534

That was in 2014 ... Maybe his mind changed with everything she has done afterwards.

LOL he sounds like a ****. Especially when I find much of Reputation to be incredibly throwaway and forgettable in terms of production. Melodrama’s fantastic, but I have a hunch that the chemistry with him and Lorde is like that of Gaga and RedOne in the early days. It just clicks.

Miel

Melodrama is absolutely incredible.

But his quote regarding Gaga still sticks. He's hot, and even that doesn't redeem it.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived