Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande’s Family Is Terrified Over Engagement To Pete Davidson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
On 5/7/2018 at 11:52 PM, Gohan said:

No offense but does she use drugs? Alcohol? Whatever is making her make these decisions. 

vitamin D****, wig, she marrying that D, i bet he's big cuz...

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
On 7/5/2018 at 10:47 PM, heda97 said:

She does have a fortune of 50 million, I feel like he’s using her. Like who heard of Pete 2 months ago 

Anyone who’s watched SNL in the past few years :laughga:

FrankGutz
On 6/7/2018 at 6:28 AM, Killa said:

Relax shell get use to it. Its big though i understand the concern

omg :sharon:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Antoni

To everyone saying he's using her:

You have no idea how much of this is an example of Borderline Personality Disorder. He's not using her. He's madly in love. It's not gonna work out, but he's not using her. Do some reading.

My name isn't Timmers

Gohan
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

You have no idea how much of this is an example of Borderline Personality Disorder. He's not using her. He's madly in love. It's not gonna work out, but he's not using her. Do some reading.

So, according to you, his BPD is making him be this clingy and needy? What about Ariana tho :oprah:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Antoni
31 minutes ago, Gohan said:

So, according to you, his BPD is making him be this clingy and needy? What about Ariana tho :oprah:

Ariana's diagnoses, if she has any, are her own business as she has not made them public. I can't judge her actions.

Having studied BPD for the past year, yes, him being clingy and needy and impulsive and attached is exactly part of how his brain works. There is nothing someone with BPD fears more than being abandoned, and they do not have a lot of grey areas when it comes to people. With most people, they either absolutely love them or hate them, and it can flip like a coin multiple times a day in someone with Borderline who is undiagnosed and untreated. 

These are the nine criteria to diagnose someone with BPD. They only need five of the nine to be diagnosed. These are not the medical terms for each symptom but still an accurate representation:

1. Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. Even something as innocuous as a loved one getting home late from work or going away for the weekend can trigger intense fear. This leads to frantic efforts to keep the other person close. 

2. Unstable relationships. People with BPD tend to have relationships that are intense and short-lived. You may fall in love quickly, believing each new person is the one who will make you feel whole, only to be quickly disappointed. Your relationships either seem perfect or horrible, with nothing in between. Your lovers, friends, or family members may feel like they have emotional whiplash from your rapid swings between idealization and devaluation, anger, and hate.

3. Unclear or unstable self-image. When you have BPD, your sense of self is typically unstable. Sometimes you may feel good about yourself, but other times you hate yourself, or even view yourself as evil. You probably don’t have a clear idea of who you are or what you want in life. As a result, you may frequently change jobs, friends, lovers, religion, values, goals, and even sexual identity.

4. Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. If you have BPD, you may engage in harmful, sensation-seeking behaviors, especially when you’re upset. You may impulsively spend money you can’t afford, binge eat, drive recklessly, shoplift, engage in risky sex, or overdo it with drugs or alcohol. These risky behaviors may help you feel better in the moment, but they hurt you and those around you over the long-term.

5. Self-harm. Suicidal behavior and deliberate self-harm is common in people with BPD. Suicidal behavior includes thinking about suicide, making suicidal gestures or threats, or actually carrying out a suicide attempt. Self-harm includes all other attempts to hurt yourself without suicidal intent. Common forms of self-harm include cutting and burning.

6. Extreme emotional swings. Unstable emotions and moods are common with BPD. One moment, you may feel happy, and the next, despondent. Little things that other people brush off can send you into an emotional tailspin. These mood swings are intense, but they tend to pass fairly quickly (unlike the emotional swings of depression or bipolar disorder), usually lasting just a few minutes or hours.

7. Chronic feelings of emptiness. People with BPD often talk about feeling empty, as if there’s a hole or a void inside them. At the extreme, you may feel as if you’re “nothing” or “nobody.” This feeling is uncomfortable, so you may try to fill the hole with things like drugs, food, or sex. But nothing feels truly satisfying.

8. Explosive anger. If you have BPD, you may struggle with intense anger and a short temper. You may also have trouble controlling yourself once the fuse is lit—yelling, throwing things, or becoming completely consumed by rage. It’s important to note that this anger isn’t always directed outwards. You may spend a lot of time being angry at yourself.

9. Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality. 

My name isn't Timmers

3 hours ago, Timmers said:

You can't just say someone has BPD based on some random internet facts honey. BPD is hard to diagnose since it overlaps with multiple other personality orders, you would really need to speak to someone multiple times, have several distinguished conversations about the topics you summarized above.

Antoni
9 hours ago, Bat said:

You can't just say someone has BPD based on some random internet facts honey. BPD is hard to diagnose since it overlaps with multiple other personality orders, you would really need to speak to someone multiple times, have several distinguished conversations about the topics you summarized above.

Okay, honey. 1) These are not random facts on the internet, they are literally in the DSM-V, the book that American psychologists use to diagnose patients. That's where these "random facts" come from: the source. 2) I have Borderline Personality Disorder, I have friends with BPD, I lead a support group for mental health, I have studied it and other diagnoses, and I've worked with multiple therapists and social workers on the topic.

If you have a problem with me defending him against rude people on the internet saying he's using her, that's your problem. If you don't, then I guess there's no reason to dismiss my knowledge on the subject of people with Borderline. 

My name isn't Timmers

2 hours ago, Timmers said:

Okay, honey. 1) These are not random facts on the internet, they are literally in the DSM-V, the book that American psychologists use to diagnose patients. That's where these "random facts" come from: the source. 2) I have Borderline Personality Disorder, I have friends with BPD, I lead a support group for mental health, I have studied it and other diagnoses, and I've worked with multiple therapists and social workers on the topic.

If you have a problem with me defending him against rude people on the internet saying he's using her, that's your problem. If you don't, then I guess there's no reason to dismiss my knowledge on the subject of people with Borderline. 

I just graduated med school and am majoring in psychiatry. My ex had BPD. It's good that you lead a support group for mental health. However, the DSM-V is considered dated and a new version should be introduced soon. But you can't just say he has BPD based on internet rumors, you just can't. You have never met the guy, and you for sure have never sat down with him for an hour to talk about his personal traits and behaviors. 

Whispering
6 minutes ago, Bat said:

I just graduated med school and am majoring in psychiatry. My ex had BPD. It's good that you lead a support group for mental health. However, the DSM-V is considered dated and a new version should be introduced soon. But you can't just say he has BPD based on internet rumors, you just can't. You have never met the guy, and you for sure have never sat down with him for an hour to talk about his personal traits and behaviors. 

Pete Davidson has said he has BPD. 

13 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Pete Davidson has said he has BPD. 

I was not aware of that, my bad!

• 3 months later...
boneknuckleskin
On 7/5/2018 at 11:34 PM, boneknuckleskin said:

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

Told y'all. Glad she had enough sense to get out now. 

homomo
6 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Told y'all. Glad she had enough sense to get out now. 

Uh hunny i think we all saw this coming from the start 

tenor.gif

RAMROD

Y'all who defended this relationship may want to explain yourself right now aksksksksk :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived