Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
celeb

Ariana Grande’s Family Is Terrified Over Engagement To Pete Davidson

Featured Posts

hunty
10 hours ago, Illuminati said:

They were suggesting that it's weird that she got a tattoo in memory of someone she doesn't even know

THE IRONY OF THIS BEING ON A LADY GAGA WEBSITE SKKSKSKSKSKSKS

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa
3 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

:triggered:

:oops: that or shes a greedy mom. Still dont blame ha

:messga:im having my dream fantasy going on. I cant

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadonnasSis
10 hours ago, Oyster said:

Lmfaooo what are you living under a rock, not every famous person is a Gaga or an Ariana, but damn this guy is pretty ****ing famous 

Smart a** remarks like this make me want to facepalm. I’m not trying to be ignorant but he’s no Tina Fey or Amy Poehler– the downgrade. 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati
29 minutes ago, hunty said:

THE IRONY OF THIS BEING ON A LADY GAGA WEBSITE SKKSKSKSKSKSKS

I was laughing as I typed it to be honest :lmao: In her defense though, at least Joanne was her own family member, someone deeply related to her life

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty
24 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I was laughing as I typed it to be honest :lmao: In her defense though, at least Joanne was her own family member, someone deeply related to her life

true trudle

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
3 hours ago, OBEY said:

inb4 she gets married and doesn't make a contract/prenup :air: 

Unlike most people, she has personal lawyers and managers. I'm certain they will explain al of the options to her. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoshLife
15 hours ago, heda97 said:

She does have a fortune of 50 million, I feel like he’s using her. Like who heard of Pete 2 months ago 

Okay here's the thing. If you're a comedian, the biggest dream you can POSSIBLY have is to be on Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Seth Meyers, Kristen Wiig, just to name a VERY small number of the MANY comedic actors and actresses for whom SNL was a launching pad for enormously successful careers (movies, sitcoms, talk shows)... SNL is everything. Him dating Ariana Grande isn't bringing him a single thing SNL won't, except idk maybe she's paying for dinner or something.

(And to echo what a few others have already said - you personally not knowing someone famous says more about you and your interests than it does about whether that person is actually famous. It's okay not to recognize a celebrity, but it's silly to make blanket statements based on that.)

Edited by PoshLife
I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yvi Monster

I thought some Monsters were fcking id*ots criticizing Carino and her relationship with Gaga, but Arianators are in another level exposing Pete's sht everyday :messga:

Edited by Yvi Monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoisLilMonster

Boy, you make me make bad decisions:poot:

Buy DOBLE DUQUESA on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
heda97
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Okay here's the thing. If you're a comedian, the biggest dream you can POSSIBLY have is to be on Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Seth Meyers, Kristen Wiig, just to name a VERY small number of the MANY comedic actors and actresses for whom SNL was a launching pad for enormously successful careers (movies, sitcoms, talk shows)... SNL is everything. Him dating Ariana Grande isn't bringing him a single thing SNL won't, except idk maybe she's paying for dinner or something.

(And to echo what a few others have already said - you personally not knowing someone famous says more about you and your interests than it does about whether that person is actually famous. It's okay not to recognize a celebrity, but it's silly to make blanket statements based on that.)

Clealry him dating Ariana brought him way more attention. Sorry but most people outside of America don’t recognize snl comedians. However, Ariana Grande is a household name worldwide and him dating her just brought him so much attention. So you can’t say he gained nothing. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoHeaven23

This quick relationship perplexed me.

 

Like it kinda made me think that Ariana might not be in the best mental space right now. Of course this is just me speculating, but I think the Manchester incident took a toll on her, and then her break up with Mac Miller.

 

But again, purely speculation on my part. 

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THEORACLE64

he's got a 10" **** who wouldn't wanna lock that down smart queen

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10
16 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

:reductive: the truth

Can Alexyss Tylor please be the next Gretchen of GGD? :ladyhaha:

tumblr_mv8e73GPdC1rqs3gco3_250.gif

 

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

bitch me too. I'm terrified of Pete not being interested in men. I've been hot for The Pete Meat for yeaaaaars Not Bothered

 

Marry The Night

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×