Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
celeb

Ariana Grande’s Family Is Terrified Over Engagement To Pete Davidson

Featured Posts

Wigless

Please let this turn out okay 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
boneknuckleskin

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

 

 

  • Shook 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbow1
Just now, boneknuckleskin said:

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

 

 

Spill the T sis 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
48 minutes ago, hellothing said:

The guy's dead, how can she meet him :saladga::laughga: Journalism these days :poot:

And isn't it One Last Time and not "One More Time"? :laughga: I think they confused it with Brit:awkney:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychicGuru

She looks orange in that picture :saladga:
 

Gaga's #1 fan
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gohan

No offense but does she use drugs? Alcohol? Whatever is making her make these decisions. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality

ag5 will be the new 21 i see

im intrigued

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
pink sushi

If I were her family, I'd be concerned too! Their relationship is weird AF honestly! :wtf: There's no way it's gonna work out in the end!

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Levi

You guys really believe anything you read online - don’t you?

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Levi
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

No offense but does she use drugs? Alcohol? Whatever is making her make these decisions. 

Oh lord - I’m baffled today

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering

They are just stupid in love. Her family objecting will just push her closer to getting married faster.

She's an adult, let her make her own life mistakes. Live and learn. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

I feel the Britney-KFed vibe with this tbh. :gum:

They were only dating for 3 months, before they engaged (July 2004). And then married in the same year (September 2004). And got babies in 2005 and 2006. Some of her fans defended this relationship back then, the same thing some of y'all said here right now, she's an adult, let her live her live, people believe what they read too much, etc etc etc, because they do not know what KFed is all about yet. But now we all see what does that relationship costed Britney. And how he only using Brit for $$$$ nowadays. Very expensive mistake, both mentally and financially. :gum:

Please tread lightly, Ariana! You don't want the downward spiral now! :gum:

 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Widows Kiss
55 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

She is being manipulated. He’s is a sociopath. I know him better than the average Joe. This will not end well for her. Bookmark it  

 

 

If he really is it explains a lot. I'm very sorry for her but I'm also looking forward to the masterpiece that AG5 will be. :vegas:

Edited by Widows Kiss

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitMonstr

The fact that he’s revealing too much information online about Ari and that they only knew each other for such a short amount of time should really raise some red flags.:awkney:Good luck to Ari, but bookmarking this thread for future use:emma: 

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
doppelganger
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I feel the Britney-KFed vibe with this tbh. :gum:

They were only dating for 3 months, before they engaged (July 2004). And then married in the same year (September 2004). And got babies in 2005 and 2006. Some of her fans defended this relationship back then, the same thing some of y'all said here right now, she's an adult, let her live her live, people believe what they read too much, etc etc etc, because they do not know what KFed is all about yet. But now we all see what does that relationship costed Britney. And how he only using Brit for $$$$ nowadays. Very expensive mistake, both mentally and financially. :gum:

Please tread lightly, Ariana! You don't want the downward spiral now! :gum:

 

Nothing that an ironclad prenup cannot fix. But yeah i agree that rushing through a marriage is a terrible idea

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×