💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"This Is America" Ties "Hold It Against Me"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

this and Solo flopping HARD? Maybe fraduelent Glover will think twice before shading Gaga/Deadpool and ripping off songs:vegas:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Truly a fad oops. Webkinz is shook :trollga:

brit4ever
5 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i never understood why "Hold It Against Me" was so frontloaded

Britney ditched it for Till The World Ends, since it was liked more

+ the MV for HIAM was "strange" if I can call it so, Britney was literally looking like a zombie in it, I'm a huge fan and have only watched 4-5 times, it really makes you feel uncomfortable watching it. 

brit4ever

HIAM broke the record for most digital sales and radio spins in a single week at the time(the first one was later broken by Gaga and BTW, if I recall right). It also made her one of the few artists to have solo #1 single on Billboard in 3 different decades and she tied Mariah as the only artists to debute multiple times at #1.

Ah, the times when Britney's name was still huge enough to shoot her at #1 on every chart and when she was breaking records with ease.... :diane: 

Sneaky Oliver

The talented hit from NYC colleges, Born This Way outsold them both :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The Child
24 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Britney ditched it for Till The World Ends, since it was liked more

+ the MV for HIAM was "strange" if I can call it so, Britney was literally looking like a zombie in it, I'm a huge fan and have only watched 4-5 times, it really makes you feel uncomfortable watching it. 

The MV for HIAM is her most artistic one honestly, it’s just not gp friendly but it’s not strange and uncomfortable to watch.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
18 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

HIAM broke the record for most digital sales and radio spins in a single week at the time(the first one was later broken by Gaga and BTW, if I recall right). It also made her one of the few artists to have solo #1 single on Billboard in 3 different decades and she tied Mariah as the only artists to debute multiple times at #1.

Ah, the times when Britney's name was still huge enough to shoot her at #1 on every chart and when she was breaking records with ease.... :diane: 

We have to thank Circus, she had more success singles wise after her comeback with Womanizer than before that.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brit4ever
On 5.07.2018 г. at 2:27 AM, CrazyMonster said:

The MV for HIAM is her most artistic one honestly, it’s just not gp friendly but it’s not strange and uncomfortable to watch.

HIAM's MV would've been realy good if it wasn't 2011 Britney staring in it. In 2011 she was realy medicated 24/7, robotic and was not happy at all. HIAM is a good song, but I can't help it, but dislike the vibe of the video. The video it's not uncomfortable, but the way she appears makes me feel so.

brit4ever
On 5.07.2018 г. at 2:28 AM, CrazyMonster said:

We have to thank Circus, she had more success singles wise after her comeback with Womanizer than before that.

It's honestly thanks to the digital sales and the drop of album sales at the end of the 00s. Before Blackout her team and Jive were focusing on the album sales, didn't release physicla coppies of her singles and etc, that's why she never realy rulled The Hot 100. Since Blackout they are focusing on the singles more and that's why she became a successful singles artist. 

But we realy need to thank and appreciate Circus :diane: 

Drin Lon
On 7/4/2018 at 8:46 PM, CrazyMonster said:

Because the song was just okay, it wasn’t out of this world, honestly Till The World Ends or I Wanna Go as the lead single would have had more success IMO.

So sad that Till The World Ends didn't go #1

It's Britney's last solo big hit, I have so many good memories with it :kara:

Drin Lon
On 7/5/2018 at 1:09 AM, brit4ever said:

Godney :legend:

And then she had Scream & Shout :legend:

I hope Gaga manges to have another #1 in 2020/2021 so she can have a #1 in 3 decades like Brit :legend:

Y'all can come for her but Britney was relevant and successful from 1998-2013, that's 15 years :legend: :legend:

Drin Lon
On 7/5/2018 at 1:16 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

The talented hit from NYC colleges, Born This Way outsold them both :vegas:

They wish, BTW has sold almost 10M copies world wide and it was the 7th biggest hit of the year ww

brit4ever
14 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Godney :legend:

And then she had Scream & Shout :legend:

I hope Gaga manges to have another #1 in 2020/2021 so she can have a #1 in 3 decades like Brit :legend:

Y'all can come for her but Britney was relevant and successful from 1998-2013, that's 15 years :legend: :legend:

Scream&Shout was her 11th WW #1 single and is her 3rd biggest hit on Billboard Hot 100 after BOMT and Womanizer. 

S&S is soo underrated among fans, when it's a)one of her biggest hits b) one of the few songs of hers that teens know nowadays and it introduced her to many younger people of the GP. 

Queen of relevance, Britney always stays winning at the end of the day :diane: 

Spoiler

I realy want her to be successful again and score a Top 5 hit again :cryga: 

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Scream&Shout was her 11th WW #1 single and is her 3rd biggest hit on Billboard Hot 100 after BOMT and Womanizer. 

S&S is soo underrated among fans, when it's a)one of her biggest hits b) one of the few songs of hers that teens know nowadays and it introduced her to many younger people of the GP. 

Queen of relevance, Britney always stays winning at the end of the day :diane: 

Hide contents

I realy want her to be successful again and score a Top 5 hit again :cryga: 

Work B*tch did so good in Europe everybody know the beatdrop, I don't understand how it didn't go top10 in the US :laughga:

Slumber Party feat. Tinashe as the lead of Glory would have slayed lives :legend:even tho Make Me... was great too it had a chance to go top10 with the original video it's so sad how they chenged it :saladga:

brit4ever
13 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Work B*tch did so good in Europe everybody know the beatdrop, I don't understand how it didn't go top10 in the US :laughga:

Slumber Party feat. Tinashe as the lead of Glory would have slayed lives :legend:even tho Make Me... was great too it had a chance to go top10 with the original video it's so sad how they chenged it :saladga:

Work Bitch was a sleeper hit, it peaked low on the charts, but people still know and recognise it, I cite it as her last hit. Everything since than........... underperformed........ :poot: 

It didn't peak in the top 10 on Billboard, because she didn't promote it one bit, if she premiered/performed it at the VMAs it would've been a Top 10, if not Top 5 hit. The opportunities :saladga: 

Slumber party(without Tinashe :selena:), Do You Wanna Come Over(solo or with Shakira or Maluma) and Better would've been hits with the right videos, promotion and release strategies. Hell, even Make Me could've been a hit, but the MV mess was....... well a mess...... :poot: And team B is cheap, they should pay radios more to play her and pay Spotify to include her on popular playlists.

Oh well, so many missed opportunities indeed :saladga: 

Archived