šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm so emotional...

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

...about the ASIB trailer.

I watched it about million times since the release day and everytime when the song from Bradley (Ā ''I'm falling...") comes in and they show all these scenes with Gaga and Bradley I'm about to cry like a little babyĀ :cryga:Ā And then her performance of 'The Shallows'Ā :giveup:

I'm not that kind of person which gets emotional during movies etc. but after all the years with Gaga (I'm her fan since Just Dance), after all albums releases, performances, interviews, smaller and bigger events,Ā it's sooo touching watching her in a movie about a rising starĀ :tony:

She looks so natural, so beautiful. We know her from monsterous music videos, bloody performances, controversial interviews and appearances, from spectacular Halftime Show, we know about her pain, addictions, we see her everyday and now we get the trailer where she is like... one of us.

Idk why it just hit me that hard tonight but I had to share this with y'all and I can't wait to watch the full movie.

I'm sure it will be one of the most emotional moments in GGD history when we get to watch the movie and to hear the soundtrack.

I'm expecting ''The Shallows" to be a brand new anthem of our community.Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

The Louvre

I'M OFF THE DEEP END

giphy.gif

WATCH AS I DIVE IN

giphy.gif

I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROUND

giphy.gif

We're far from the shallow now

Ā 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Rifek
Just now, The Louvre said:

I'M OFF THE DEEP END

giphy.gif

WATCH AS I DIVE IN

giphy.gif

I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROUND

giphy.gif

We're far from the shallow now

Ā 

I'M F***** LIVING FOR THOSE LYRICS AND POWER OF THE SONG.

But... we're far from (the release of) The Shallows nowĀ :ladyhaha:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

TheRoof

we all better help in the box office in the debut weekend

Dg_gy3NWAAELO19.jpg

OP - I agree with everything you said! Iā€™veĀ been DREAMING of theĀ movie everĀ since the trailer dropped...literally making up scenes in my head. They have amazing chemistry and Iā€™m so glad the world will soon see a different side of Gaga. Obviously we know how multi-talented she is but I love when sheĀ doesĀ things beyond the music industry because sheā€™s on a different level to other artists/performers andĀ really deserves all the success in the world šŸ™ŒšŸ»Ā 

Side note, if youā€™re interested hereā€™s my ASIB trailer review šŸ˜œĀ https://youtu.be/O8vL4LBHLjA

Archived