Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Princess Die is Gagas best written song

Guest JolanJoringel

Featured Posts

27monster27
5 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

So sad :( Why had they so much power and influence during ARTPOP compared to the other eras?

I do remember that Princess Die was supposed to be like Brooklyn Nights where it would be a feature of the ARTPOP app, although this never happened.

he/him/his

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

Oh, and to answer your question, i think they decided to take more control because of the drop in success and increase in controversy in the later portion of the BTW era.

he/him/his

Gagadonna

I agree.

She needs to release it (the original or reworked version) if she ever releases a b-side album (as she wanted to couple of years ago)

thopekas

For me it's one of her weakest ballads, I can totally see why it wasn't on ARTPOP

Awrah999

My favorite Gaga ballad—one of many beautiful unreleased piano songs. Her vocals are so beautiful, and it’s so much more introspective than some of her released ballads. 

Also excuse the plug but I loved it so much I sang a completely mediocre cover of it :ladyhaha:

ex

Damon

hmm I'd say Bloody Mary or Sinner's Prayer are best Gaga's written songs

but Princess Die is nice also!

... and now i just sit in silence.

Lextyr97

Literally the best. Totally agree. My step dad and mom walked in the room as I was watching the Princess Die part of the full Born This Way Ball... They absolutely loved it

Miky

"I'm hungry from an anorexic heart"

your faves will never write anything better :classy: they can try tho

Spoiler

and fail

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

FentyGa

One of her best, yes. Probably alng with Paparazzi, Diamond Heart, MTN and Aura.
Edit: and Bloody Mary.

The Bling

I'd K I L L for the studio version :lolly:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

RileyMint

The swimming pool line sticks out to me every time. So much symbolism in her work around death in a swimming pool... just truly reminds me of celebrity deaths like Prince, MJ, and Whitney. This song is her most personal thoughts and for some reason I’m convinced she knows she will found in a swimming pool. She speaks out about the industry and it makes me nervous. I’m sorry if that comes of negative, I don’t mean it that way. It’s just something I’ve thought about a lot. And according to her AHS party and her new documentary: clearly it’s something she still thinks about...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOzHeUHjpuRXW7VELRueN

lady-gaga-blood-pool-ahs-hotel-ftr.jpg?w

Gaga Lazuli
1 hour ago, JolanJoringel said:

So sad :( Why had they so much power and influence during ARTPOP compared to the other eras?

Born This Way was so controversial, plus her popularity was declining due to that she was overexposed in the BTW era. They probably didnt want anything controversial anymore because they might’ve lost money.  Not like they didn’t anyways. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived