💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Princess Die is Gagas best written song

Guest JolanJoringel

Featured Posts

Guest JolanJoringel

Normally, I am not nostalgic when it comes to Gaga ...

But this song ... the melody, the lyrics, her voice, the melancholy in it ... In my eyes it's flawless and perfect and I think it's her best song so far. 

Does anyone agree? :laughga:

Starts at 2:13

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231

I agree 110%.

My grandma has never really liked gaga, but when she heard this song she nearly cried. She said her view of her totally changed. She was so moved watching Gaga perform it at the Born This Way Ball. My grandma loves Diana, so the song was really special to her. In fact, my grandma said it’s now one of her favourite songs of all time. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Blond

Pretty will be the photo that i leave :diane:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

FfFfFfFF

The lyrics are not very poetic and too explicit for this theme so I don't agree. In terms of melody - I agree it's a great song.

PerfectCure

This and I Wanna Be With You's studio versions really need to leak . :cryga:

Andreu

Lyrically Perfect

Musically perfect

I mean, the anorexic heart metaphor >>>>>>>>>>

27monster27

I want both studio versions to leak. :(

For those that don't know what I mean, Lady Gaga said that the first slow version (The one played at thr BTWB.) most likely wouldn't make it onto ARTPOP. However, a more uptempo version has a higher chance. So we essentially are looking for both the slow and uptempo version in terms of leaks.

he/him/his

Guest JolanJoringel
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I want both studio versions to leak. :(

For those that don't know what I mean, Lady Gaga said that the first slow version (The one played at thr BTWB.) most likely wouldn't make it onto ARTPOP. However, a more uptempo version has a higher chance. So we essentially are looking for both the slow and uptempo version in terms of leaks.

Why weren't they on ARTPOP anyway? Was there an explanation? I have something in mind because of the controversial lyrics, do I remember correctly? She could have changed them like she did with Dope.

Gaga Lazuli
5 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

Why weren't they on ARTPOP anyway? Was there an explanation? I have something in mind because of the controversial lyrics, do I remember correctly? She could have changed them like she did with Dope.

Gaga had this concept for the album “the decay of the female blonde” which was going to be about Marilyn monroe, Diana, and others, or something like that, i cant really remember but I think the label made her change everything. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Glamourpuss

It's one of the few songs where she genuinely looks so passionate about performing it. Why didn't she put this on an album. It's such a good song. 

Guest JolanJoringel
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

Gaga had this concept for the album “the decay of the female blonde” which was going to be about Marilyn monroe, Diana, and others, or something like that, i cant really remember but I think the label made her change everything. 

So sad :( Why had they so much power and influence during ARTPOP compared to the other eras?

Archived