Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith is trying to be Beyoncé

iCpro

Featured Posts

OMonster

You know what's so disturbing and so disappointing about this thread? You guys commit a lot of your time to Lady Gaga - an artist who preaches love, acceptance and tolerance. In fact, a lot of you will claim that the very embodiment of this - Born This Way - is your favourite work from Gaga... yet here you are, bringing down a man for expressing the values of this record: freedom, liberty and individuality. 

Perhaps Lady Gaga is not the artist for you. Gaga preaches and fights for LGBT respect. Perhaps some of you need an artist that preaches that the LGBT should respect. Perhaps you need an artist who defines our community in line with your behaviour. 

Truthfully - and as harsh as this may sound - you guys are not good enough for Gaga. 

You should feel really ashamed. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

What did he think would be achieved by postin this lmao? Did he think it’s a turn on? 

it's called having fun

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

you gays are so hateful and immature 

i dont like sam smith and incredibly it costs me NOTHING to let that man live his life while i continue to ignore it and live MINE which is what you all should be doing

why do you give so much attention to these people that you hate so much its ****ing embarrassing

ZephyrInTheSky

I think he looks sexy...i like a guy with nice legs. :huntyga::hor:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Naomi Smalls is shook :hor:

Spoiler

Because Sam has long legs. 

SpamMusubi

The negativity on this site is sometimes such a mood killer:triggered: Can’t we just not make fun of him and let the man live his life?

Sushi is my one true passion

shoful
16 hours ago, domixwodix said:

:ohwell:

I mean he’s not wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Dunk96

I'm getting Buffalo Bill vibes from that pic.

"I'd f*ck me. I'd f*ck me."

Eddie

As a masc gay I don't see anything wrong in this picture and I know it was for fun but this became a mess and looking at the comments I can confirm why I hate some gays, they always bïtch about others and become divas and you know what kind of gays I'm talking about :saladga:

God...you gays are the worst :madge:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Anveeroy

Suddenly your hidden homophobia just popped out. Well done GGD! You are a fan of a person who preaches kindness and you are promoting hatred! WOW! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ItsTommyBitch
3 hours ago, shoful said:

I mean he’s not wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tacit acknowledgement can be read as tacit acceptance; Why did you feel the need to say this? I'm hoping its not "men are men and they should behave like men" but :gum: 

~~~~~

I honestly hope some of you guys are just that immature that you hate everything he does because he won an Oscar you believe Gaga deserved, because that's a trait that can be easily solved and overcome :emma: 

OT: Slay. He has great legs.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sandrology

I think - or hope - that most of the comments here are just jokes and trolling.. But i agree that its clear some people here use this platform more for sharing hate and negativity, because they maybe experience stuff in their private lives and use this site as a output to deal with it instead of spreeding love and the same interest in an artist.

Its an issue everywhere in Social media

monster4life231

Jeez it’s a picture, why are people so bothered. It’s just a picture of him posing and there’s nothing wrong with it. There’s bigger problems in the world right now with people dying and yet people are complained about Sam Smith posting a picture. :saladga: What is wrong with the world?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived