• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

I know people favor the d--g usage, especially here, but ugh it just irks me. Why? Why does she need to do it? Why?

Because it's her life and she can do it if she wants. It's no worse than drinking alcohol. Who cares if she does it?

giskardsb

Because it's her life and she can do it if she wants. It's no worse than drinking alcohol. Who cares if she does it?

abusing alcohol is worse than MJ. Amy would still be with us if all she did was smoke pot.

Logan

People concerned for her well-being, obviously.

Americano

Smoking pot and drinking booze is fun. People on here need to get out more often.

No one HAS to do it, but life is a hell of a lot more exciting when you do. :lala:

Galactic Mess

Wait, so she and tara kissed? I need to know

Smoking pot and drinking booze is fun. People on here need to get out more often.

No one HAS to do it, but life is a hell of a lot more exciting when you do. :lala:

I may sound stupid now, but what's booze? Lol

Because it's illegal in like 90% places of the world. Hey I wanna go steal your identity and clean out your bank account, that cool? I mean it's MY life and I can do whatever I want. I know it's against the law, but w/e I make my own rules.

Edited by omglion

Galactic Mess

OMG, brunette Gaga is so s-xy! :legend:

Alcohol. :)

Oh :)

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker ':)

Because it's illegal in like 90% places of the world. Hey I wanna go steal your identity and clean out your bank account, that cool? I mean it's MY life and I can do whatever I want. I know it's against the law, but w/e I make my own rules.

LOL and gay marriage is illegal in the U.S too . :hor: The legality of Marijuana doesn't indicate its harmfulness. Used in moderation it's completely benign, and believe it or not millions of americans do it everyday.

LOL and gay marriage is illegal in the U.S too . :hor: The legality of Marijuana doesn't indicate its harmfulness. Used in moderation it's completely benign, and believe it or not millions of americans do it everyday.

:wub: they sure do... Mary Jane holland gets around...

KillerQueen

7 is Heaven, the best one yet. Looks like such fun.

Keep that hair for everything now Gaga....or go even darker, please!?