💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP doesn't sound childish. simple and Iconic. If a child told her to name her album something it would be like crayons or blue. Stop being in denial..

And the Grammy for album of the year goes to..... ARTPOP

:lmao:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

Purpleteardr0ps

Finally! If this is real, it'll put an end to, "GAGA cum 2 brazilll!!!"

But imagine the tour... "The ARTPOP Ball" :wtf:

Actually it doesn't sound that bad. But I mean, who knows it might not even be called a "ball"?

Ellie Sioux

I love it! Hints at Gaga returning to her art, theatre, fashion and cultural ways, a la The Fame era.

I love it! Hints at Gaga returning to her art, theatre, fashion and cultural ways, a la The Fame era.

Born This Way wasn't artistic?

Born This Way Ball wasn't theatrical?

Gaga wasn't on point with fashion in 2011 and 2012?

We must be living in separate dimensions. She mentioned ARTPOP before BTW (the album) was even released.

Ellie Sioux

Born This Way wasn't artistic?

Born This Way Ball wasn't theatrical?

Gaga wasn't on point with fashion in 2011 and 2012?

We must be living in separate dimensions. She mentioned ARTPOP before BTW (the album) was even released.

No no, I don't mean that of course. BTW era is my fave tbh, artistry at it's finest. I mean her more colourful, Andy Warhol-esque style of art. An embodiment of colour, life, theatre, 'craziness' - POP ART & ARTPOP. More quirky, cultural references surrounded by colour and theatrical fashion (see TF era), less dark, deeper, religious + spiritual references (see TFM + BTW era). No BTW shade whatsoever.

I am super glad this is the title. At first I wasn't but now I am. As long as she keeps bright, colorful, and mixture between fun AND dark. I should be fine. I'm also stanning for a pop art album cover.

Agree 100 percent. :)

No no, I don't mean that of course. BTW era is my fave tbh, artistry at it's finest. I mean her more colourful, Andy Warhol-esque style of art. An embodiment of colour, life, theatre, 'craziness' - POP ART & ARTPOP. More quirky, cultural references surrounded by colour and theatrical fashion (see TF era), less dark, deeper, religious + spiritual references (see TFM + BTW era). No BTW shade whatsoever.

I'm here for all of that, except for the "less spiritual references". SpiritualGa is MY fave!

Edited by Cosmic

Americano

So many people in denial.

The text is even in red, aka it's actually her. :rofl:

LStephens11

Didn't she say the title would be cheesy or corny? That, my monster friends, is ARTPOP.

Why don't some of you just wait until the official announcement rather than arguing back and fourth with each other as to whether or not ARTPOP is the official title or not?

I mean, honestly, whether it is or not shouldn't really matter at this point. Sooner or later it'll be confirmed.

And in my opinion if ARTPOP really is the title, then I'm thrilled.

Americano

Why don't some of you just wait until the official announcement rather than arguing back and fourth with each other as to whether or not ARTPOP is the official title or not?

I mean, honestly, whether it is or not shouldn't really matter at this point. Sooner or later it'll be confirmed.

And in my opinion if ARTPOP really is the title, then I'm thrilled.

It's just delusional fans denying it per usual.

AKA when people said the BTW cover was a "betrayal" to go with Judas, or the same people that thought she made a typo when posting BTW's release date.

Happens every time.