Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Nope,i want to **** Louis...i used to love Zayn,but the last time he really acts strange,and looks like a hobo obviously.He needs to open his eyes and i'll love him again

No,give link.. but tbh all their performances are a mess

This performance was so off :sick:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

So the announcement is tomorrow right? Do we think it's like the release date/info for the new single? I really hope so...

I'm not really feeling Louis' jacket/shirt in the pics from today. Loving his new hair tho.

In other news, Louis has mysteriously just deleted all the pictures of him and Eleanor from Instagram. Just seems a little odd. EDIT - Eleanor deleted all her ones of her and Louis too. Idek, I'm gonna wait and see before I freak the **** out.

That picture of Niall, i can't. He literally looked like Harry today. HE EVEN HAD WHITE CHUCKS ON FGS. White chucks are Harry's thing. And the turned up sleeves on the tshirt. :deadbanana:

Excited for the announcement tomorrow, I need new 1D music in my life :party:

^ I'm not sure yet. I theorized on my Larry blog that maybe their 'relationship' will end when Eleanor goes back to university. She goes back in about 3-4 weeks and she missed a **** ton of university this year when she was on tour in the US with the boys, most of which was during exam period. If they 'break up' now, it kinda wraps everything up with a nice little bow. She's free to go back to uni without the distraction of Louis and Louis has the 'eligible bachelor' image that means millions of girls can keep their fantasy of dating him alive, which will hopefully keep them coming back for more 1D.

idek, i'm waiting to see what happens before I give a more rock solid theory/opinion.

DirtyRichHooker

I'll be at work when the announce whatever it is as I start at 1pm and thats when they said they're gonna tweet it

You're a fangirl and you're trying to out them?

Not one of those crazy get jealous fangirl. Im not a fangirl who denies that their gay. Im not one of those fangirls who think they have a chance with them if they were straight. Don't get me wrong I love 1D.

Not one of those crazy get jealous fangirl. Im not a fangirl who denies that their gay. Im not one of those fangirls who think they have a chance with them if they were straight. Don't get me wrong I love 1D.

Will you flip if they really come out one day?

HausOfGaga

Zayn is back on twitter :party:

Less than two hours until the announcement :excited2:

WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT?

WHICH TWITTER SHOULD I CHECK?

More Than This is my fav song IT IS SO AMAZING!!!

I CANT LOVE ZAYN MORE THAN THIS!

I bet he has a huge dick :flutter:

Archived