What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

mr.peter

have u seen the teen vogue cover? who the hell designed the cover? look how horrible they didn't cut their hair out. unless its suppose to look cut and paste ? they didnt even edit out the standing marks on the floor

one-direction-03.jpg

one-direction-01.jpgone-direction-02.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

have u seen the teen vogue cover? who the hell designed the cover? look how horrible they didn't cut their hair out. unless its suppose to look cut and paste ? they didnt even edit out the standing marks on the floor

one-direction-03.jpg

one-direction-01.jpgone-direction-02.jpg

Yeah that is pretty pitiful tbh

mr.peter

i think it was meant to be that way

it should be more obvious then if that was the design direction they were going for on the cover.   u should never have to question if something was a mistake

Maybe they post the work in progress cover by mistake like Gaga and her ARTPOP image. :haha: (The impact :troll: ) Or maybe the designer was a fan and found it too hard to stare at the closeups of their faces to draw the outlines of their hair. :shocked:  I can totally get that.  :haha: 

Carlitos

the boys each get a cover of GQ UK

tumblr_mqpkdx5pFQ1rtdwd2o2_400.pngtumblr_mqpkdx5pFQ1rtdwd2o3_400.pngtumblr_mqpkdx5pFQ1rtdwd2o1_400.pngtumblr_mqpkdx5pFQ1rtdwd2o5_400.pngtumblr_mqpkdx5pFQ1rtdwd2o4_400.png

I don't like any of the covers.

Carlitos

Just saw them in concert. They are AWEOSME!

Cool :party: Which member sounds the best live?

Archived