DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
society

Italian Minister wants to count and expel Roma people

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

ROME — He has compared the European Union to the Titanic, accused the left of supporting immigration to supply slave labor, and insulted migrants using any number of disparaging epithets. But Italy’s new interior minister, Matteo Salvini, went too far even for his allies this week when he announced that he would conduct a census of Roma people in Italy, a prelude to expelling those without valid residence permits.

“And Italian Roma? Unfortunately, we have to keep them,” Mr. Salvini said on Monday during an interview on a regional television station.

On Tuesday, he dug in his heels. “ ‘Census’ of Roma and control of public funds. If the left proposes it, it’s fine, if I propose it, it’s RACISM,” he wrote on his Facebook page. “I’m not backing down, and am going forward. Italians first and their security.”

Reaction was immediate. Luigi Di Maio — leader of the Five Star Movement, coalition partner of Mr. Salvini’s far-right League party — said that a census on an ethnic basis was not constitutional, so “we can’t do it.”

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

River

omg my husband just told me about it

It's a disaster what's going on!! the fascism is rising again

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, River said:

omg my husband just told me about it

It's a disaster what's going on!! the fascism is rising again

1930’s fascism and Nazism is the new black 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.

River
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

1930’s fascism and Nazism is the new black 

the problem is that they are rising in the polls, they get more and more support.. it's crazy..

Stupid government.. of fascists and populists that just want to be there for the salary..

mmmmmonster

Hasn’t this been done before like in the 1930s

Edited by mmmmmonster
boom boom cherry

Rumours1977

The unfortunate adage of “history repeats itself” appears to be more valid than ever. 

• Like 5

SEXODUS

He’s a bigot, racist and unfortunately a good politician (in the most negative way). People, although had elected him and Di Maio, won’t let them sink this country into fascism again. It would be really dumb. He’s already getting the blacklash and he cares what people think of him, so he’ll back off. 

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡.
  • Like 1

dit

It's scary how we are sort of going backwards in a lot of things...

• Like 1

South Blonde
1 hour ago, River said:

the problem is that they are rising in the polls, they get more and more support.. it's crazy..

That's because our Left is basically dead

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • Like 1

River
4 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

That's because our Left is basically dead

Yeah because they did everything to kill the left, even their supporters had enough this time.. they became too delusional..

Renzi made a mess and got Hillary's faith.. but at least PD is stable in the polls, they are lower than usual but stable..

Honestly, what makes me angry is that Salvini is getting a lot of support from the south.. like 5 minutes ago he talked sh-t about them and wanted to divide Italy :saladga:

Edited by River
  • Like 1

CrazyMonster
2 hours ago, mmmmmonster said:

Hasn’t this been done before like in the 1930s

Yeah but people don’t learn their mistakes from our History sadly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

South Blonde
8 hours ago, River said:

Yeah because they did everything to kill the left, even their supporters had enough this time.. they became too delusional..

Renzi made a mess and got Hillary's faith.. but at least PD is stable in the polls, they are lower than usual but stable..

Honestly, what makes me angry is that Salvini is getting a lot of support from the south.. like 5 minutes ago he talked sh-t about them and wanted to divide Italy :saladga:

I am from the South and you have no idea how many people support him here. It's so irritating... 

All PD has to do in the next few years is absolutely nothing. Let them ruin the country, so that people get tired of them quicker.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Blond

YAS :sis: Security and order isn't fascism.Can finally visit Rome without any worry if they do this :tony:

Edited by Blond
My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon

The fact the president says they "sadly" have to keep roma people with the Italian nationality clearly shows how he put them all in the same box and don't even give them a chance.

Criminality is very high among roma people in my country but dismissing an entire group/ ethnie/ race etc will ALWAYS be damn wrong. If the ones who misbehave would be punished the ones who do nothing wrong would not be so associated with them.

Since decades people see many of them disrespecting the laws, appropriating properties, abusing from social systems and often getting away with it so they're more and more open to a general punition for all roma people but that's a sad thing.