Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
society

Canada legalizes marijuana

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

Meanwhile the US is locking up brown children in cages, the contrast :deadbanana: 

 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977

Jeff Sessions is triggered

170727-bixby-sessions-crying-hero_xdaoqj

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
thierryrreiht

Officially legal in 8-12 weeks

this is major

although Canada has like 35million people... which is less than Cali, where it’s already legal.. kinda odd to think about

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Interstellar

Slay for my country.

I don’t smoke; however, I’m happy this is available for people who do! 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS :tony:

Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10

:tony:

4c9a5ef2907539fc5ee6d55cc0e573de.jpg

And all hail the queen of green:

weed_weeds.gif?x83279

 

 

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I don’t smoke; however, I’m happy this is available for people who do! 

I don't smoke either but I think it's a bit silly (or totally stupid) that people are serving life sentences for carrying a few ounces of something that's no worse than drinking a whiskey and smoking a cigarette (depending on how it's used, that is).

Not to mention it's medicinal use as a less addictive and far less dangerous pain killer. It's way safer than a lot of OTC and prescription medications.

Besides, you'd think history would've taught us that prohibition doesn't work when it comes to substances like alcohol or drugs.

Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster

Okay it’s time to pack my bags and move there!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't smoke either but I think it's a bit silly (or totally stupid) that people are serving life sentences for carrying a few ounces of something that's no worse than drinking a whiskey and smoking a cigarette (depending on how it's used, that is).

Not to mention it's medicinal use as a less addictive and far less dangerous pain killer. It's way safer than a lot of OTC and prescription medications.

Besides, you'd think history would've taught us that prohibition doesn't work when it comes to substances like alcohol or drugs.

Life sentences for weed? What State are u in? Ive never heard of sentences so harsh unless ur the drug lord of like a hard drug

jesse_batista

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucca
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

:tony:

4c9a5ef2907539fc5ee6d55cc0e573de.jpg

And all hail the queen of green:

weed_weeds.gif?x83279

 

 

I can't remember the name, but I watched this first movie when I started to become a stoner hahahahahah so many memories 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucca

CONGRATS CANADA !!!

 

 

Still a terrible scenario in Brazil tho :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

YAAAAAAAAAAASS!!! Congrats, cool neighbor!

flag.jpg

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10
7 hours ago, lucca said:

can't remember the name, but I watched this first movie when I started to become a stoner hahahahahah so many memories 

Smiley Face

:)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×