💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Beyonce & Jay Z - APES**T

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Redstreak
5 hours ago, Borislshere said:

If some of y’all are finding Bey and Jay pretentious and annoying for using art, I’m wondering how y’all got through half of Gaga’s career especially ARTPOP

tumblr_oexstcZT641u6n38po1_250.gif

Bey and Jay are def pretentious but it's not because of "art". And I thought it was pretty agreed that Stefani's persona was kind of unbearable during ARTPOP?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
7 hours ago, lairofhk said:

A little pretentious with the whole Louvre thing imo. And it does sound Migos-fied lol. I'll probs pass on this one

I mean offset is credited as additional vocals on the track

Blond

Isn't this cultural appropriation? Ah right,because black people cannot be blamed for it...

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

ryanripley
Just now, Blond said:

Isn't this cultural appropriation? Ah right,because black people cannot be blamed for it...

what culture are they appropriating exactly?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

boobtank
2 hours ago, Blond said:

L3WA.gif

Chickens in Malibu
18 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

How the fck they recorded this and nobody noticed it? Not even in Louvre, but also out night :triggered:

Apparently the french don't like gossip :poot:

Thomas P
3 hours ago, Blond said:

Hun don’t. You sound foolish. :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JLoveLamar
3 hours ago, Blond said:

Is that Black woman with dreds in your avatar? You do not give even a half of a **** about cultural appropriation. Capitalize that B, please. Put some respeck on my peoples, please. #Apeshit #Derpga 

Love the song and the video. 

Do the views seem a little. . .low? I feel like I don't have an accurate grasp of Beyoncé's star power. I just finished university in New York and she seems like the biggest star on the planet (minus maybe Taylor) but the views seems to suggest otherwise, especially since YouTube is the only platform the song is available for most listeners. 

Saint Laurent

Beyoncé has a god complex, which has become even more apparent in this video. Nice setting though.

babyboo
34 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Beyoncé has a god complex, which has become even more apparent in this video. Nice setting though.

it's a real turn off really

metalguru

so called "good visuals" are pastiches of several ideas at this point...

music needs a new visual language. 

Archived