💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Incredibles 2 is not epilepsy safe

Scathach

Featured Posts

The Child

I’m epileptic myself but it doesn’t get triggered by strobe lights so thank goodness but you guys should really be more respectful, having an epileptic attack is awful.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Andrea B
8 minutes ago, darkness said:

It can be "deep". Especially considering the movie is also aimed at children. It's just a warning

don't act like *ssholes

kjsjks I'm replying or ''sub quoting'' to the other members that said the movie shouldn't have a warning. 

like for example, some people said that it shouldn't have a warning cause SJWS are annoying, that's why i said ''its not that deep''

Scathach
Just now, Andree said:

kjsjks I'm replying or ''sub quoting'' to the other members that said the movie shouldn't have a warning. 

Oh sorry then :toofunny:

elijahfan

Well, I think it is up to movie theaters to draw a health warning if they feel it is needed - but I'm not sure distributors have any obligation whatsoever. I have seen several movies which had visually challenging sequences, like Cloverfield or Enter the Void, and none of those had any warnings. Things might be different in America, idk.

Then again, I wouldn't necessarily recommend a person triggered by strobing effects to see any movie on a big screen in a pitch black movie theater...

Archived