💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

for a new Tampax line, yes.

YES!! finally someone that agrees with me! tampons always came to mind with that title not really a fan of ARTPOP though either.. but im just excited shes giving more hints :legend:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toanythingtaboo

Nah I think she's trolling for hype. She said she'd announce the title in September, probably for a reason.

ARTPOP to me is her defining her own genre, like witch house etc. She'll probably go on about it this era as the new 'halfway between fantasy and reality at all times'.

RitaOral

ARTPOP sounds so iconic, so much more than Private in Public, i mean there's so much more concepts she can explore, excited for this

ARTPOP sounds so iconic. :legend: But that tattoo is ugly.

It's not the album title tho. Only a song title.

My Little Phoney

YES!! finally someone that agrees with me! tampons always came to mind with that title not really a fan of ARTPOP though either.. but im just excited shes giving more hints :legend:

I like the title, but not that tattoo

Jenniferella

I would have liked something crazier from her (I'l talking about the design of the tattoo itself) but anyway, things are going on and it gets me excited :P

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

FameWhore

I don't think it's ARTPOP, She's announcing in september. If this was true, there'd be no point in waiting to tell us.

Archived