šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

I really dont like it. . .I love where she put the tattoo but I am not feeling the ARTPOP thing. . . I guess iƃā€šĀ“ll just have to get used to it.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't really into the title, but now it's growing on me. I get the meaning and symbolizim behind the title. I think the style and music should be great.

colours

The tattoo looks weird in that place...

ARTPOP is okay to me as the album tittle but I don't know, I have the feeling that is not the tittle.

it looks out of alignment :P

Why did she get a tattoo on her right arm? What happened with only having tattoos on her left side?

pink sushi

Why did she get a tattoo on her right arm? What happened with only having tattoos on her left side?

The picture is flipped since she took in on her iPad's front camera. She already confirmed it IS on her left side. :)

The picture is flipped since she took in on her iPad's front camera. She already confirmed it IS on her left side. :)

Oh. :flop:

Couldn't it be that ARTPOP still is a new song but as part of new music, that she said doesnt necessarily come frome here new album but might be used for the commercial?

However this doesn't mean it could not be a preview of what she has in stores for us on her new one.

tezbear91

Finally we know the name of the album. I was prepared for anything and this is absolutely fine. Think it's a cool title and I like the way the two words look together. Now we need the new tunes!

*thumbs up over here*

battle for your life.

Khashoggi

It's kinda funny, was reading a Dutch news site, and they also say it's on her right side. Not knowing it's mirrored. So the story she always told is now not true.

KillerQueen

I don't love it as album title, nor what she said about Warhol, but I'll still wait and see.

The Warhol reference has been done a million times over in music, it's almost just a given since Gaga has mentioned Warhol over and over. It just seems like it's predictable and same ol' boring career move for an artist that takes their self serious.

It's old hat and done by every major artist in the past. Even the lesser thans.

I would even go as far as to say that if one were to reference Warhol now in this age, it'd be good to try and do it in a subtle way and leave people wondering, but these artist always have to name drop, like it gives them credit and pedigree.

Archived