Lady Gagain Vegas
Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM
economy

$800 Million Office Building Added To Skyscraper Construction (Toronto)

Featured Posts

Economy

toronto-skyline-1200x628-1476458917.jpg

A drawn picture of Toronto in a few years when current construction projects are completed ∆∆∆∆∆

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/cadillac-fairview-to-build-800m-office-tower-in-downtown-toronto-1.1092212

Cadillac Fairview has announced construction of a $800 Million office building in Toronto. It won't be completed until 2022

That is the most expensive building in recent years after "One" Residential condo building which will cost over $1 Billion by the time it is complete as the tallest condo building in North America

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

Rumours1977

Toronto realizes Trump will invade, so they’re deciding to flee vertically to escape him :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

Office space is good as are loving space so this is good idea. But hope they also figure how to handle if things goes awry like fire or natural disaster happen. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥

Delusional Aura
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Office space is good as are loving space so this is good idea. But hope they also figure how to handle if things goes awry like fire or natural disaster happen

It's a multi million dollar project ofc they are going to design the building with infrastructure to minimize the effects of natural disasters. 

• LMAO 2

uo111
12 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

It's a multi million dollar project ofc they are going to design the building with infrastructure to minimize the effects of natural disasters. 

You would think so.

You would be surprised.

• Like 1

TheSlash

Or, they could cancel the office building and give me the money instead :whitney:

Spoiler

I really need it :selena:

Spoiler

Please:vegas:

Edited by TheSlash
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Economy
19 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Or, they could cancel the office building and give me the money instead :whitney:

Reveal hidden contents

I really need it :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

Please:vegas:

Bish u better split it with me :neyde:

jesse_batista

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Bish u better split it with me :neyde:

First, don't call me that :triggered: , I'm a hunty :whitney: . And it's $800M , so 50:50 won't be that of a problem :vegas:  :vegas:  (<-- that's us spending money for champagne :whitney: :sis:)

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

doppelganger

That’s really expensive! Or so i thought before i realised that my country is building a 118storey office tower that costs US1.5B. 

Economy
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

That’s really expensive! Or so i thought before i realised that my country is building a 118storey office tower that costs US1.5B. 

We've had expensive buildings like that too. Just last year the "one" was well over $1 Billion but I forget the exact amount

but not office ones in a while I don't think. Maybe the BMO building I don't know in today's money value how much it cost

What country u from?

jesse_batista

doppelganger
4 hours ago, Economy said:

We've had expensive buildings like that too. Just last year the "one" was well over $1 Billion but I forget the exact amount

but not office ones in a while I don't think. Maybe the BMO building I don't know in today's money value how much it cost

What country u from?

I’m Malaysian ! We were all over the news last month when we overthrew our kleptocratic, gerrymandering government. Haha.